[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (42 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382658&postcount=6249

:lol:

They seriously think they were good :lol: Only Pescara gave us less trouble this year. Every single team we played was better than Celtic. Well, maybe Nordsjaelland were their level, but the others were definitely better. This Celtic team would finish 12-18 in serie A, most probably somewhere in the middle of the last 10 in the league.

this is still by far the best comment i've seen today -

"Now I know how it feels to be Barca at times, dominating a game and conceding a crummy goal like that. Again!"

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3382658&postcount=6249

They seriously think they were good :lol: Only Pescara gave us less trouble this year. Every single team we played was better than Celtic. Well, maybe Nordsjaelland were their level, but the others were definitely better. This Celtic team would finish 12-18 in serie A, most probably somewhere in the middle of the last 10 in the league.
Liverpool AND Celtic fan?

Put an Inter jersey in his hand and he's Satan.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
this is still by far the best comment i've seen today -

"Now I know how it feels to be Barca at times, dominating a game and conceding a crummy goal like that. Again!"

They really, really don't get it. 5-0 and they still don't get it.

No wonder half of them double as Barca fans, pointless possession does not = win.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Brittish commentators sound really depressed , now that nearly every team is knocked out.

I'll be watching arsenal next week, god i want to hear them whine when the last bitch exits
:D

Was reading your comments trought the LIVE thread...:lol: those commentators are something...:lol:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)