[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (40 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'm on SNW right now, but when I click my guide it says they're broadcasting the PSG - Valencia game.

Weird...
If you have rogers cable it's on 370. 4 main sportsnet channels playing the psg game. Sportsnet world showing the juve one

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:D

Let me ask you this: what happened the last time when we were in the knock-out stages in Europe and we had 3 goals advantage in the first leg ;)
the first time we had ferrera and an average squad.

the second time we hide zac!! that speaks enough i say. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was a 2 goal advantage now I think of it.

3-1 in Turin against Fullham and 4-1 in England iirc. We lost 5-4
I knew what you meant, that's why I asked :D

And there was some shit with Cannavaro on that match iirc. He got a red card (?) at the start of the match.

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
It would be lovely if sky sports talked about Juventus at some stage.

They've covered Man Utd, Real Madrid, Celtic, PSG got a 10min section.

Did we decide not to play this game and someone forgot to tell me? If you didn't know football you'd be hard pressed to figure out who Celtic are playing from this.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

And there was some shit with Cannavaro on that match iirc. He got a red card (?) at the start of the match.
Cannavaro was sent off after 27 minutes. Zebina was too, right at the end.

Juve played with this team after Cannavaro's red.

Chimenti
Brazzo Zebina Gygera Grosso
Camo Melo Momo Diego
Trezeguet

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

And there was some $#@! with Cannavaro on that match iirc. He got a red card (?) at the start of the match.
Yeah Canna got a RC, but heck I even remember Trez scoring the opener and we took the lead before conceding 4 goals.

I know we've changed a lot and we're much stronger now, but it only takes an early goal from Celtic to give us a hard night.

- - - Updated - - -

And there was some $#@! with Cannavaro on that match iirc. He got a red card (?) at the start of the match.
Yeah Canna got a RC, but heck I even remember Trez scoring the opener and we took the lead before conceding 4 goals.

I know we've changed a lot and we're much stronger now, but it only takes an early goal from Celtic to give us a hard night.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
We scored in the 2nd minute. Then the cards happened and Fulham also got a penalty. They probably sacrificed their children for satan to win that game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)