[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (21 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah ok he was ask and he could say that he is busy with Celtic and only Celtic.
But even in this forum we are too optimistic and I think if the players enter the pitch with this mentality then it will be a painful night for us.
Shurrap u beecht.

Have faith.

geo22

Feb 15, 2013
Good luck tonight from a Glasgow Rangers fan. Met some of your fans at Glasgow airport when waiting on my wife coming up from Heathrow.Wished them luck Helped them sort out transport to their hotel. Then saw them on Scottish television being interviewed next day. As I said good luck tonight FORZA JUVE

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Good luck tonight from a Glasgow Rangers fan. Met some of your fans at Glasgow airport when waiting on my wife coming up from Heathrow.Wished them luck Helped them sort out transport to their hotel. Then saw them on Scottish television being interviewed next day. As I said good luck tonight FORZA JUVE
Thanks mate. I can now finally see why you guys hate those bastards. All talk no action. and this is coming from a catholic

rangers >>>>>>>>> celshit

geo22

Feb 15, 2013
Will follow your progress and hope Juve win the competition. No problems with real catholics friend. Loved Sergio Porrini when he played for us. Lorenzo Amoruso. Reno Gattuso.Marco Negri as well. Italian Footballers have always been highly thought off by Rangers Fans. Good Luck

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can't wait to see what banner the curva unveils. Hope it's not as Pony as that one against Chelsea with that giant J.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Will follow your progress and hope Juve win the competition. No problems with real catholics friend. Loved Sergio Porrini when he played for us. Lorenzo Amoruso. Reno Gattuso.Marco Negri as well. Italian Footballers have always been highly thought off by Rangers Fans. Good Luck
Hope Rangers will be back in the top flight soon to smash that Glasgow Celtic trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)