[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (21 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Conte will have to tie up Chiellini in the dressing room to keep him out of this match. It's the Champions League, he's gonna want to be out there no matter what.
He was in a lot of pain through the game against Napoli, apparently, and hasn't been training since.

One thing to go through that for a big game, another to do it in a tie that's already decided.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus, Chiellini non si allena: niente Celtic

Al termine dell'allenamento di stamattina la Juventus ha pubblicato un bollettino medico sulle condizioni dei giocatori acciaccati. "Chiellini non ha partecipato alla seduta di lavoro di questa mattina, a causa del persistere del fastidio alla caviglia". A questo punto Conte con ogni probabilità gli risparmierà il Celtic, al suo posto è pronto Peluso. "Si sono invece allenati a parte Martin Caceres e Nicolas Anelka - si legge ancora nel comunicato - che continuano nel lavoro differenziato per smaltire la lombalgia accusata la scorsa settimana". Difficilmente dunque saranno entrambi a disposizione per mercoledì. Oltre agli infortunati lungodegenti (Pepe, Bendtner, De Ceglie) contro il Celtic Conte dovrebbe fare a meno, almeno inizialmente, anche dei diffidati Lichtsteiner, Marchisio e Vidal. Intanto Pirlo non si fida del Celtic. Domani alle 13.30 è prevista la conferenza stampa di vigilia a Vinovo di Antonio Conte.
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Squadre/Juventus/

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not any more. :D

Used to post, but just got angry, so decided to become a lurker.

More than enough people in my immediate circle of friends and family to talk about Aberdeen with, so no need to resort to the internet.

Not really a different language.

Mix of English slang and Scots and all sorts of crap mixed in.
Fair enough. :D

I never understand what anyone from those islands are saying anyway.

Mar 5, 2013
i think the best formation for match tomorrwo

Buffon

barzagli bonucci Peluso

isla Pogba Pirlo Asamoah Giaccherini

matri Vucinic

i wish see Asa in his nature place which he is playing there with his national team Ghana or where he was playing for 4 years with udinese

i also wish from mr conte protect who hold yellow card like marchisio , vidal and lichtsteiner

clear that Caceres and Chiellini are not ready to play tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

i read about Marrone will play at the three defence line
i fear from that because i don't like him at this role
also don't forget that Scottish team are very strong physically and Samaras who miss the first match at Glasgow will play tomorrow
Samaras much stronger thaan Marrone in the air playing

i really fear from that

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
i think the best formation for match tomorrwo

Buffon

barzagli bonucci Peluso

isla Pogba Pirlo Asamoah Giaccherini

matri Vucinic

i wish see Asa in his nature place which he is playing there with his national team Ghana or where he was playing for 4 years with udinese

i also wish from mr conte protect who hold yellow card like marchisio , vidal and lichtsteiner

clear that Caceres and Chiellini are not ready to play tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

i read about Marrone will play at the three defence line
i fear from that because i don't like him at this role
also don't forget that Scottish team are very strong physically and Samaras who miss the first match at Glasgow will play tomorrow
Samaras much stronger thaan Marrone in the air playing

i really fear from that
No vucinic please...deserves to be dropped for his last two performances.

Mar 5, 2013
ok if not Vucinic
maybe fabio quagliarella
and even the sky sport expect matri and quagliarella

- - - Updated - - -

why caceres and chiellini not ready for this game?
caceres for his pain at lower back
chiellini had bruise ankle from siena match and he is feeling the same pain after Napoli match and yesterday didn't train

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)