[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (27 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I have become extremely irritated by all the Celtic garbage news that is queued up when I search Juventus on google at work. A third of our news is dedicated to that child molester club. Please get this match over with ASAP so the Scots go trend elsewhere on fuucking google.
Why do you google Juventus at work? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And oh, there used to be couple of Celtic fans active here before the first match, where are they now :seven:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Very funny in that talkceltic thingy forum, it's their extreme optimism, and their lineups and everyone has a plan how to beat Juventus.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If we win this game 5-0 they will still be convinced a third meeting between the clubs would be a Celtic victory, that's just how fans can be sometimes. And these boys are up there with the most optimistic/deluded, whatever you want to call it.

We have it all to lose, so must be professional.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Because that is how I read news.
:tup: I often search for Juve news/articles using google as well.

And yeah, these deluded child molesting fucks are going to get destroyed on Wednesday night. If they think they copped rough treatment off Lichtsteiner, imagine how they're gonna feel when Chiellini irritates and owns the little bitch Hooper :)

Anyway, fuck a comfortable 1-0 win or 0-0, I want us to score 10.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how only the Scottish/English media were the only ones talking about refereeing controversy. The fact they are still clinging on to this bullshit shows how fucking deluded and pathetic the majority of these fans are. Crush, kill and destroy them. No mercy.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Vidal,Marchisio and Licht are on yellows so they should be rested imo,even if Vidal will miss Catania as well as he is suspended in the league.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vidal,Marchisio and Licht are on yellows so they should be rested imo,even if Vidal will miss Catania as well as he is suspended in the league.
No. That's a loser's mentality when you're already counting the next match before you've even qualified for it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can't wait the moment that donkey Hooper meets Chiellini, he wont know on what planet this game is played.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
No. That's a loser's mentality when you're already counting the next match before you've even qualified for it.
Ofcourse not.after all it's Celtic,and we're 3:0 up.
Moreover Pogba,Isla or Caceres will be just as good to start with.

I'm sure that Conte will not field the best 11,and will give few guys a rest or not risk the YC.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's typical of Celtic fans and Lennon. Rather than face up to the fact that their team is nowhere near as good as they think it is and that Lennon's record in cups is abysmal/they were gifted the league by Rangers going into administration last year they moan about referees.
Yeh this victim, "we was robbed" shtick grows old after a while. And their dominance in Scottish football has less them to believe that they are better than they actually are. They would be a lower table Serie A team at best.

Anyways on to the game, GdS reports that Conte will play Pogba, Isla and Giaccherini and rest Licht, Vidal and Marchisio who are all one yellow away from a suspension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)