[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (75 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Wow luckly we survived that.... For all that Talk about the best midfield in europe they have been pretty much outplayed all Game long... And our strikers wow what a collection of mediocre limited players...

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Our MOM between Marchisio, Barzagli and Bonucci. In no real particular order either the trio made a presence. Bonucci's tackle on afrokid was sublime. Barzagli's attacking prowess and beastality at times was next to none and Marchisio looked very active. Other than that the rest were pretty average or well below.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is anyone still defending Vucinic?

The guy has been piss poor yet the criticism is probably going to all go to Gio. :lol:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no point blaming individuals when it is quite clear that the team does not have the legs to give it their all on a weekend + midweek fixtures.

need better management of the core players like MVP, the wingbacks and Mirko.

our back 3 was always going to have problems with speedy, technical players.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Our MOM between Marchisio, Barzagli and Bonucci. In no real particular order either the trio made a presence. Bonucci's tackle on afrokid was sublime. Barzagli's attacking prowess and beastality at times was next to none and Marchisio looked very active. Other than that the rest were pretty average or well below.
Marchisio was awful.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
every time the jackson five member shot it looked like it was destined to go in , this was a terrible performance , i don't know but until now we have shown to have some kind of trouble with teams that retain possesion

Oct 23, 2011
We were lucky to get a draw out of this. Before hand i was hoping to get 3 points here, 6 points against Nordsjaelland and a positive result against Chelsea at home, which propably would make the most difficult away game against Shaktar not important anymore for qualification. However things have turned now, and we will probably have to get a result in shaktar away, unless Chelsea beat them twice (which i dont see happening).

Also it was very disappointing to see empy seats in the stadium, and the atmosphere was very bad. In big parts of the game the stadium was completely silent. I really expected way more passion from the supporters..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:rndh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
every time the jackson five member shot it looked like it was destined to go in , this was a terrible performance , i don't know but until now we have shown to have some kind of trouble with teams that retain possesion
Well yes, because it directly contrasts our style.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Out of our two penalty claims. I would say Matri was a bit more clearer based on the fact that the shaktar defender did held his arm. Ive seen them given, we can complain about it but we didnt do ourself enough justice to even talk about it. The ref was an asshole.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
said before the game it was gonna be hard

the midfield had a "fiorentina day". hopefully next time we meet shaktar, they are back on track

a draw, is a lucky escape. i however, want to see what chelsea does against them.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The 4-3-3 is better simply because we can't control such games with a 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 offers some dangerous moves forward. We don't need Pepe for the 4-3-3, Isla would do but no ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)