[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (81 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Relieved that we avoided a Bordeaux lol, hopefully this is a reality check that Shakhtar are a top team. 4 more group stage matches left though and everything to play for, fino alla fine.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Poor result, poor performance. Extremely disappointing crowd. Just a really average night of CL for us.

Shakhtar are a good team, yes, but I still feel we give these teams way too much respect. We needed A LOT more intensity and urgency from the lads. It's gonna be an uphill battle to get out of this group now, and if you ask me now, we will be playing EL football in February.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We were pathetic for the first 20 minutes,then we picked it up,luckily we reacted fast and scored.around the 70th minute you could how tired we were...Marchisio,Chiellini,Pirlo,Vidal...
Add to that that we faced a VERY good team,who deserved AT LEAST the draw today,if not the win.
And yes we still miss upfront power.

still,it's too early,i know it was a must win,but all we can do now is go and beat the Danes twice,and not lose in Ukraine will be the mission.

Forza Juve!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
good to see that the referee fell for their time-wasting game.

quagliarella did exactly nothing. i hope conte ripps him a new hole in training. i can NOT understand how players that get introduced after the 60 minute mark still don't stay in movement the whole time but act as if they had to preserve their stamina. as professional football player you should really be able stay jogging for 30 minutes. well done, he rested himself for one situation where he shot a defender... great work. the problem was, that our defenders were to eager today... when there was a fifty-fifty ball in the opponents half barzagli, chiellini and bonucci chose to go for the ball (eventually losing to the opposition) rather than backup off to keep the back safe. it's not totally their fault, because the defender should not be in that position in the first place. our midfield did not fight enough for those fifty-fifty balls and so someone had to go their to have the slightest chance of winning the ball there.

rest fricking pirlo in serie a next time and please do try to shoot on goal if you are 20 metres away from it.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Empty stadium! At least open the doors for free in last 30 mins! Shame, fuccking shame, first game in our new stadium and it's half empty!

Dec 31, 2008
excellent game by Shakter, they have always been great at moving the ball and creating space but before would also almost always manage to find a way to self-destruct. If they have indeed fixed that flaw of theirs, Chelski and Juve better not book their places in the elimination rounds.

in all fairness, of the two teams, Shakter should have lot more regrets for not winning today while Juve should see this as a 1 poin won than 2 lost.
:tup:

They are a strong team with plenty of venom. Oh man the game in Ukraine is gonna be really tough. Hopefully we qualify before that.

Our attack :sigh:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The most ineffectual match I've seen our wing backs have, particularly for Lichtsteiner. Exposed defensively, offered little offensively.

Everything feels so narrow with Juventus now. Against an organised side the forwards will need to have excellent ball control with the way they're trying to play.

When do we welcome Pepe back into the team?
Yeah 3-5-2 clearly doesn't work against teams who play 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. They match the CM's and always have a player more on the wings.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Giovinco our best player yet he starts on the bench....

Vidal, Marchisio and Pirlo were all shameful.

Licht sucked and we paid 18 million for Isla and don't use him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Good news is that we are facing Nordsjælland twice in a row (6 pts) and Shaktar-Chelsea are facing each other.
Bad news is that Chelsea put 4 past them today (which I dont us doing with the splendid Mitra Matri).

We should be working on our goal difference/goals scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)