[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (89 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We deserved to lose this game. Shaktar was the better team. Juve had some good moments but Matri costed us the game with his finishing. Lucky for us, Shaktar was also wasteful.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Drawventus :touched:

We got owned. So many emotions during the second half, angry most of the times and at one point i just wanted to see a goal. Obviously i wanted us to score but then i just wated to see a goal even if they scored, just to wake up our fvcking team.

Meh result, Shaktar deserved a point. They were easily the better team and we were simply average.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not a great result but a deserved draw. Shakhtar were very impressive. I knew they were a good team but having watched how they set up against us and some of their players I'm even more worried about getting out of this group. That Shakhtar team playing like that would give anyone a game.

We've put the pressure on ourselves now, really needed a home win there, it's like Wenger said today, in the CL you need 3 home wins and 1 away win to be sure. We now need a result in Donesk. If memory serves, Shakhtar's home record is boderline ridiculous, arent they unbeaten in 2 years or something?

On a side note Willian killed it today, never seen the guy play but what a player he looks like. Great on the ball and unpredictable. We've got it all to do

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to beat Chelsea now. Because there is no way we will get 3 points in Donetsk.
Also why the fuck was Giovinco the furthest man up the pitch again?

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Every player in Shakhtar's team has enough ability to hold the ball. They're overall more skilful than us.

Licht should have gone off for Isla - yes Licht has heart, but his work in the final third leaves a lot to be desired.

Vuci should have stayed on and I'm starting to get concerned about Pirlo, it's as though he's becoming easier to contain.

This game was almost a must win and could end up being the decisive result that knocks us out of CL.
This. Unless we get 6 points from the Danes and 3 from Chelsea which will be difficult and at least a draw inn Donetsk. Difficult mission ahead of us.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
excellent game by Shakter, they have always been great at moving the ball and creating space but before would also almost always manage to find a way to self-destruct. If they have indeed fixed that flaw of theirs, Chelski and Juve better not book their places in the elimination rounds.

in all fairness, of the two teams, Shakter should have lot more regrets for not winning today while Juve should see this as a 1 poin won than 2 lost.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Pathetic!

Thank You Bonucci for your long balls towards Shakhtar defenders. Lost 4 balls in first 10 minutes! Kept their striker onside when they scored! We couldn't keep not even 50% of possession. Same as last time, draw away to bayern, drew home vs Bordaux 1-1, marchisio missed one-on-one with goalkeeper.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Asamoah was underwhelming today. I would have liked his performence more if I didn't see him backpassing so friggin often.

As for the game, it could've gone either way. They dominated the opening 25 min's. We took over at that point and dominated 'till the 70th minute and then couldn't cope with them bursting out anywhere. We were lucky that none of their Brazillians like to pass as they could've created much more chances.

I'm pretty sure that we've made qualification a whole lot tougher for ourselves, winning against Chelsea and Sjachtar away are now a must.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Shit atmosphere, shit game. In a game like this I wish we could have used the 4-3-3. Asamoah and Licht offered absolutely nothing offensively.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Hope this is the last time we see Gio and Quags on the field at the same time, they clearly dont work together.
None of our attackers work with each other. We simply have a mediocore attack force and Marotta needs to do something about it ASAP.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This result is a fokking disaster!!

Our chances of progressing is not Good, now we have to Get a result in ukraina, which we prob. Wount.

They pressure will be sky high in all remaing matches

Fokk this fokking Fokk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)