[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (36 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
anyone else think we would have never been bossed in the midfield had Sissoko played instead of Tiago?
THANK YOU,
+rep
what we really missed today is Sissoko, a bull in the MF to match up with opponent extra men in the MF. and please we had some players missing and a really tired team. i wont blame Ciro but actually the team is really tired nd you can see that on the physical level we are very weak, our fittness levl is really down which really beg the question if this is at th begining of the season what will happen later ?
coming to the point of which i start to question the willingness of some players to really play, Camo espically seems to be uninterested in every game he played for us this season. even Poulsen as it showed in the balls that he keeps losing in every game. Tiago is really trying very hard but still he is below average. am afraid to say this but this team losses it's balance when certain individuals are missing. i liked Ciro's subs in Roma game but today i would have gone really different as shifting to 4-4-2 in HT was he best option and i really think we have the player to do so. pushing Grosso to LM and Molinaro who is a better defensive option IMO and taking off Gio for Camo and am sure things would have been better

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Missing X, missing Y, missing Z, missing Q, missing X,Y,Z and Q.

This shit is going on for more than a year. Why can't we once have our team complete? :cry:

It's seriously not fair.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Missing X, missing Y, missing Z, missing Q, missing X,Y,Z and Q.

This shit is going on for more than a year. Why can't we once have our team complete? :cry:

It's seriously not fair.
at least is not as bad as last year... I think we should sack all our medical, and employ new ones!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What happened tonight was not very pleasant. We were playing home and could not create.
The lack of Del Piero, Diego and an out of form Camoranesi is a killer.
The midfield was a joke, we couldn't maintain possession.

I don't feel like pointing fingers but Buffon kept us in the game so many times. And the only time it went it was an offside.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know all the team played bad today except for Buffon and Cannavaro, but man that Caceres boy needs to learn a thing or two about positioning. Also he looked so clumsy with the ball at his feet and couldn't help but noticed that all he did was either passing the ball back, cross the ball and gets blocked by the opponent and gets dribbled until Cannavaro came to save his ass.

He doesn't seem convincing so far I have to say.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I saw Tiago only twice in tonight's match. Once during the replay of Plasil's goal and once when he was subbed.
You finally get some hopes after an ok pre-season for him and when it matters the guy goes back to being utter shit, useless ballerina.

What did we do to deserve this cancer in our team? :wallbang:
You can get rid of Almiron, Ranieri, Molinaro, but obviously never of the worst of them all.

Welcome back Tiaga.

Oh, and Marchisio was maybe even worse. He wasn't invisible like Tiago, but at least Tiago's invisibility meant that he wasn't there to pass the ball wrongly all the time.

Grosso and Cannavaro were really shaky and outplayed at the start. Grosso improved later, while Cannavaro completely changed and was excellent as time was passing by. Legro was ok, Caceres a time bomb. Zebina made us more dangerous forward but the dude is making so many silly and needless fouls that it's costing us. After such a foul Bordeaux scored.

Camo, one of my favorites, is starting to go on my nerves. Such indiference and nonchalance must never be allowed.
Iaquinta and Amauri have never been an Inzaghi-type goalscorers and i won't blame them because i always knew that they're working extremely hard, tyring the defense, but they aren't players who score 30 goals a season. Amauri was too unlucky tonight.

May 4, 2004
I see alot of members jumping on Marchisio's dick after this match..
If the kid had scored that goal you'd all be kissing his ball's now!..
He had an off day maybe but def not the worst out there!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hilarious how quickly people have forgotten how good Marchisio was against Lazio, or perhaps they never knew at all because they didn't watch the game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Damn man! This is a terrible result. We have to beat Bordeaux on away or we might end up in Europa cup. This was a must win match, and I don't think anyone is to be blamed for that, with all those injuries and the missing chances, tough luck!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I see alot of members jumping on Marchisio's dick after this match..
No, everyone who has a bad match can be criticised and other members shouldn't be offended.

If one of Buffon/ Trez/Del Piero/ Camo has a bad match, i will criticise them. If one of the disliked figures like Molinaro or Tiago (or Ranieri previously) has a good match, i will praise them.

Of course, an idiot will always take it personally if you say that Buffon/Del Piero/Trez/Camo was awful or that Molinaro/Tiago was great and i swear i will never ever reply anymore to people who can't see the difference between Del Piero was awful tonight and Del Piero is an awful player or Molinaro/Tiago was very good tonight and Tiago/Molinaro is a very good player.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Damn man! This is a terrible result. We have to beat Bordeaux on away or we might end up in Europa cup. This was a must win match, and I don't think anyone is to be blamed for that, with all those injuries and the missing chances, tough luck!
we are juventus dude. today we were bad. but everybody knows that if we have to go there and win them, we will go and win. bordeaux is a good team, we may had underestimate them a little. but for the love of god, we are juventus. if we should win, we will go and win...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)