[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (55 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Buffon- Worldclass.

Cáceres- Still not very convincing at the RB spot.
Legrottaglie- Solid game.
Cannavaro- A wall and on top of that an assist to Vincenzo's goal.I hope his injury isn't too serious.
Grosso- Decent game.

Melo- Wasn't as good as he was against Roma and Lazio but still one of the better midfielders,which wasn't difficult considering how poor our midfield was in general.Love his passion.
Marchisio- Seemed tired.Too bad he didn't score.
Tiago- Tiaga's return.

Giovinco- Diarra was all over him for most of the game.Is he a trequartista?I don't think so.

Amauri- I absolutely love how he fights for every ball and all but he has to score sooner or later,he's a striker after all.Forza Amauri!
Iaquinta- Nice goal,still needs too many chances.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon 7 (good saves)

Caceres 5 (wasn`t playing good but wasn`t that bad eigther except for that horrible pass back to Buffon...)
Cannavaro 6.5 (was the only one who played well for the entire match the min he played... +nice assist)
Legrottaglie 6 (no comment about him)
Grosso 6 (started the game bad but got into the game at the second half even prevented a goal with a last second clearence)

Melo 6 (wasn`t playing untill the 80 min when he started playing some very good football)
Marchisio 5 (wasn`t good offensively and defensively and also missed a must score opportunity)
Tiago 4.5 (Did someone notice him in the game?!)
Giovinco 6 (was ok but he should have been involved more should that happen instead of long balls he might had a better influence on the side. anyway should go straight to the gym as when someone mark him tight he simply falls)

Iaquinta 6.5 (not a great game but still scored)
Amauri 5.5 (he had better games than that one)

Zebina 5.5 (our right flank wasn`t the best)
Camoranesi 5 (didn`t do anything special...)
Poulsen 5 (made some good movement and pushed forward however missed chances that should have gone in...)

the first 45 min were awefull in the 2nd half we played better (after we scored) and from the 80 min till the end of the match we played the kind of football we should have played for the whole 90 min!

100%Juventus

Jan 14, 2008
Rubbish game. Ranieri's system with the long balls. Caceres back to South America, Melo with a shameful match. I'm very disappointed.

And look at the stadium... half empty, disgrace.

May 22, 2007
I don't blame him for that. Did you notice that whenever we had a throwin noone approached the ball. Everybody just walked away nonchalantly. The ball was slippery & he was in a hurry & no one was open.
I don't disagree at all, but it was silly to do what he did being an experienced professional.

Didn't catch that properly first, really annoying. Thanks to Buffon they didn't score more.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Buffon - Perfect

Caceres - Better than against Lazio, but still unconvincing.
Legrottaglie - Very good. Held the defence together.
Cannavaro - Nice assist, but too rash and generally looked off the pace.
Grosso - Poor first half, but improved in the second. Didn't pose an attacking threat from opn play.

Melo - Poor. Tired after all the games and travelling recently?
Marchisio - Worked hard but never got involved. Needs to be more assertive and more in control (like he often was last season).
Tiago - Struggled to get involved. Generally kept possession when he got it, though.

Giovinco - Didn't get much service, but still had some nice touches. Looks better when he drifts into wide areas.

Iaquinta/Amauri - Lots of hard work, but lack of end product. I would only have one of these two on the pitch at any given time.

Zebina - Good. Right back spot is his as soon as he is fit.
Camoranesi - Not involved.
Poulsen - Got stuck in and provided some much needed energy and drive. Shame he didn't take one of his chances.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
we didnt deserve more than a draw.... they dominated all the match.. we had 2 chances on goal... one hit the post and the other went in

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2144989 said:
That's your response after losing an argument? :lol:

Wow, you are thick.
I don't even think you watched the match.

It was a fair result, but crybabies like yourself will harp that we were unlucky.

Of course, it's not a surprise that many here do indeed think you're a female poster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)