[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (48 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Wait, wait, wait... what am I reading?

''Two more injured players! What is going on with our medical team? Why our players continuously getting injured?''
So that Bordeaux were playing tough and tackled hard, means our medical team sucks because they get injured during matches??

''Ferrera being as tactically rigid as Ranieri ???''
Why is this? The lad has done so much better than Ranieri already, and you are saying he is tactically rigid? What is wrong with you?
From last 6 games under Ferrara, this is the only one we have drawn and perhaps COULD have gotten more out of it. Let the man adjust, it's also his first CL game as a manager.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Gio was poor, he got pushed off the ball far too easily. he seems to have lost some his pace aswell. Midfield was non-exsistant. Gigi was brilliant, again.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
unfortunatley juve let me down for €650 accumaltor bet, the pitch looked in awful condition due to the weather.

and this result should dampen the hype machine and refocus the players.

no trophies are handed out in september and qualifying for the second phase is all that matters.

it was not a great performance or result but not a fatal result either but it will be vital to get a result in munich in two weeks time now

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Nah, this was due to rain, not our medical team. Both Canna and Tiago slipped and it looks both of them have muscle strains, so they should be out for a couple of weeks.
Thanks. It seems it is bad luck this time. Injuries killing our seasons every year and I'm sick of it!

Now we have Sali, Diego, Del Piero, Sissoko, Canna and Tiago injuried after just 4 games of the season! Very unlucky!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Buffon 8:star:

Caceres 5
Legro 6.5
Cannavaro 6.5
Grosso 5.5

Melo 6
Marchisio 5.5
Tiago 5

Giovinco 6

Iaquinta 6
Amauri 5

Zebina 6
Camoranesi 5.5
Poulsen NR

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2144946 said:
Again for dummies, WORLD CLASS GOALKEEPER SAVES IS NOT LUCK, hitting the post is.
I'd say hitting the post is the same thing as missing wide. Ball didn't go in. That's just the fact of the matter.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
We can be considered somewhat fortunate here. IQ's goal was very poor goalkeeping and Buffon saved our ass on a few occassions. However we did come close to scoring a 2nd so a tie is a fair result.

We need to improve, especially our ball movement. From longballs in the 1st half, to under/over hit passes in the 2nd, we rarely looked comfortable passing the ball.

Hopefully Canna is not seriously injured, because he was a rock back there. As soon as he went off, huge spaces opened up at the back.

This game reminded me of our 1st CL match last season, vs Zenit. A piece of magic gave us pts than, and it seemed obvious from early in the match we would need a similar piece of fantasty to get 3 pts here. I can't for wait Del Piero and Diego to return.
Iaquinta's shoot speed was 112km/h, their keeper was man of the match, considering the save on Amauri and the one on Grosso's freekick ;)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)