[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (56 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
Ah, absolute disaster, I know there were injuries, rain, etc ... but the truth is from what (few blimps of the match that I saw), we sucked. But I'd rather not dwell on this, it upsets me because we're playing at home - now the ties vs Bayern is more crucial than ever and I'd love to kill Bordeaux in their own stadium. I hope Ciro gives the midfield a good bitchslap.

And oh, this is where a "useless" striker like Trez would've been fucking handy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That throw in near the end was completely retarded.
I don't blame him for that. Did you notice that whenever we had a throwin noone approached the ball. Everybody just walked away nonchalantly. The ball was slippery & he was in a hurry & no one was open.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What shit luck? Bordeaux created many chances as well.

Some could make an argument that we were lucky.
Hey man, I don't consider goalkeeper saves luck. We have Buffon, and that is not luck, but Marchisio's post and 2 subs wasted on injuries is bad luck.

I'm not making excuses, yes, we did not deserve 3 points, but we could've gotten them with a little luck. That's all I'm saying.

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
Buffon 8

Caceres 5
Cannavaro 7
Legrottaglie 6
Grosso 6

Melo 7
Marchisio 6.5
Tiago 6
Giovinco 5,5

Iaquinta 7
Amauri 5.5

Zebina 6
Camoranesi 5
Poulsen 7

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Eℓvin;2144920 said:
Hey man, I don't consider goalkeeper saves luck. We have Buffon, and that is not luck, but Marchisio's post and 2 subs wasted on injuries is bad luck.

I'm not making excuses, yes, we did not deserve 3 points, but we could've gotten them with a little luck. That's all I'm saying.
So what subs you would have made to get the 2nd goal?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2144920 said:

With a little luck, Bordeaux could have gotten the three points.

With a little luck, a meteorite could have fallen from the sky on Pippo Inzaghi tonight.

Jan 7, 2007
This game just gave you the feeling from the get-go that it was going to be very tough. Buffon was Juve's #1 star. Without him we could've easily lost this game. The defense gave Bordeaux way too many good chances.

Giovinco was fighting a bit tonight but he was going up against guys twice his size. He picked it up in the 2nd and created much of Juve's offense. That crossbar hit by Marchisio hurt!

Cannavaro's injury doesn't look serious, seemed like he may have pulled a muscle in his thigh or groin.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I only caught the last 10 minutes and i was shocked to see that our defense was:
Zebina-Caceres-Legrottaglie-Grosso.

Why this? What the hell happened.

I only saw our two chances in the end so i started watching the match on tape now. Later with my comments.

P.S: Oh, probably Canna injured.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Two more injured players! What is going on with our medical team? Why our players continuously getting injured?
The medical team is responsible for treatment of injuries not for creating a positive aura that protects players from getting injured as far as I'm concerned. Do you go to a doctor in the morning to prevent you from braking the leg later during the day?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Gio need sto improve his shooting ........
In summary, this game was a combination of bad luck, bad plays, wasted chances, midfield craptacular display and injueries, oh and IQ.

Buffon: Well since everyone was really fucked up, i think Gigi deserves MOM for preventing this game to end in a disaster like 3-1 or soemthing. Godd saves.

Zebin: Coming from an injury, looked much better than all of our Fullbacks. Good game for him.

Grosso, apart from some good shots,, was not so good, but he clearly wasnt at fault for what we were doing upfront.

Canna: Was solid, gave an assist and sadly got injured.

Leggro: I think he looked ok, nothing out of the ordinary and no silly mistakes.

Caceres, apart form some nice crosses and shots, he looked nervous. Did not got owned like last game but nervous nontheless. Almost send everything to hell with a back pass awfully done which buff saved at last second.

Marchisio: He looked way out of the game most of the time. Had a nice shot on the bar but apart from it looked tired and somewehere else.

Melo: The started to perform in the last 15 minutes or something, but most of the time he was AWOL, specially in the first hhalf when we were severly pressed on midfield.

Thiago: Well, he never is the one who impose himself in midfield but do his work, sadly this time his partners in crime were also missed and his game suffered from it, resulting in a not so good game. And to make things worse, he got injured.

Giovinco: He needs to concentrate more in perform rather than in being fucked up about somethjing. We needed him the most this game and well was not his better performance. Apart for some moments of brilliance, his impact was desperately needed.

Amauri: Like always, he tried a lot, and was victim of bad luck and good saves. I liked his work rate, but without supprot from midfield, he and IQ had not much to do. Unlucky to not score.

IQ: Apart from the goal, i feel IQ wasted too many chances and also make bad decition in crucial moments of the attacks. He should have done more IMO. Thanks god he scored but if it wasnt for it, this game would has been a big disaster for him.

Ciro: The ony thing i do not liked was his sub on Gio, since we needed him to wnet for the goal. Camo should have come for march or thiago which were bad but oh well.... on the other 2, it were injury subs so no complaints.

LET THIS DARK DAY FUEL THE FIRE OF VENGEANCE!.

PD:
Kudos to bordox for the good game they had in an away turf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)