[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (32 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll watch a clean match of the version later because I kept fiddling with streams, but without Diego on the pitch we need a true finisher, a true poacher. Trezeguet should therefore play. Iaquinta misses all sorts of chances, as per always, and Amauri misses chances as well. If we don't have a scoring threat from midfield, we MUST get the job done in the box. Too many wasted opportunities.

The midfield was quite dire, especially Marchisio. Tiago wasn't anything special and Melo has a tough time getting going in the first half.

Defense, from what I saw, didn't look very good. Thank GOD for Buffon, once again. Diego and Buffon have been the players of the season thus far.

We should have done a lot better and now we'll have to win in France perhaps.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
and camo should please be sold back to verona ... everywhere else he would get his ass kicked if he did show that kind of work attitude like here ! he is not paris hilton, so he should not act like a retard diva and stop play everytime the going gets tough
That throw in near the end was completely retarded.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Two more injured players! What is going on with our medical team? Why our players continuously getting injured?

With every foul on our players during Juve Matches, I'm getting worried maybe the player gets injured and tonight we had 2!

Anyway! do the injuries for Canna and Tiago looked serious?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That Zurich match has just finished!

Zurich 2-5 R Madrid FT

That was a dreadful game by Juve! That game should've been ours. Now we are really up against it!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Ferrera being as tactically rigid as Ranieri ???

Everyone except Buffon was poor tonight, I didnt even see the midfield 3, whats the point on taking it out to the wings in a 4-3-1-2 ffs.

Gio, you deserve the bench, you were poor

Iaquinta-we'd ahv ewon by two goals if you could put away chances better, you're like pelissier

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon 7

Caceres 5
Cannavaro 6.5
Legrottaglie 6
Grosso 6

Melo 6.5
Marchisio 6.5
Tiago 6
Giovinco 6

Iaquinta 7
Amauri 5.5

Zebina 6
Camoranesi 4
Poulsen 4.5

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll watch a clean match of the version later because I kept fiddling with streams, but without Diego on the pitch we need a true finisher, a true poacher. Trezeguet should therefore play. Iaquinta misses all sorts of chances, as per always, and Amauri misses chances as well. If we don't have a scoring threat from midfield, we MUST get the job done in the box. Too many wasted opportunities.

The midfield was quite dire, especially Marchisio. Tiago wasn't anything special and Melo has a tough time getting going in the first half.

Defense, from what I saw, didn't look very good. Thank GOD for Buffon, once again. Diego and Buffon have been the players of the season thus far.

We should have done a lot better and now we'll have to win in France perhaps.
:tup:

hopefully its not canna's knee
It looked like it was his groin.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
Two more injured players! What is going on with our medical team? Why our players continuously getting injured?

With every foul on our players during Juve Matches, I'm getting worried maybe the player gets injured and tonight we had 2!

Anyway! do the injuries for Canna and Tiago looked serious?
Nah, this was due to rain, not our medical team. Both Canna and Tiago slipped and it looks both of them have muscle strains, so they should be out for a couple of weeks.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
poor result tonight, in the champions league you need to win all of your home games to qualify, now we need to go to bordeaux and get a result in the return fixture, which will be far from easy. A bayern win tonight is also bad news.

We didnt really deserve to win that game from what i saw, so no complaints aobut the result, but the performances were poor today, tiago was particularly bad. Poulsens introduction surprisingly gave us a bit extra going forward, just a shame he couldn't put one of those volleys away. And marchisio was so unlucky at the end.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
this was bullshit,no luck,but even from the start bordeaux outplayed us,their midfield was very good sonce the beginning..i dont know why camo did not start from the beginning,and the injuries forced ferrara to make those changes which was not positive..all in all,i say we sucked tonight,melo was a beast,marchisio did not play like he usually does,gio really needs to play the wings more often,the wing back did not help either,we cant play 4-3-1-2 if the wingbacks arent gonna help the attack..!!
a very bad result..bordeaux are hard to beat at home too..

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
We can be considered somewhat fortunate here. IQ's goal was very poor goalkeeping and Buffon saved our ass on a few occassions. However we did come close to scoring a 2nd so a tie is a fair result.

We need to improve, especially our ball movement. From longballs in the 1st half, to under/over hit passes in the 2nd, we rarely looked comfortable passing the ball.

Hopefully Canna is not seriously injured, because he was a rock back there. As soon as he went off, huge spaces opened up at the back.

This game reminded me of our 1st CL match last season, vs Zenit. A piece of magic gave us pts than, and it seemed obvious from early in the match we would need a similar piece of fantasty to get 3 pts here. I can't for wait Del Piero and Diego to return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)