[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bordeaux (Sep. 15th 2009) (12 Viewers)

Juve - Bordeaux [CL Group Round 1] - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Giovinco

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Zebina

• Camoranesi

• Poulsen

• The wet pitch

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
C'mon,it's a french league we're talking about.....
Anyways, they are the current champions of that league and should not be taken lightly.
Last year we were fanous for dropping points against the supposedly weaker teams. Understimate a french champion in CL would be ahuge mistake.

Said that, we play in our home, we are in form and we have what its needed to beat them no doubt.-

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think we'll see him too but I wouldn't start him.
but a lineup with both melo marchisio plus tiago is too defensive for a home game
also the absence of diego will affect us, he makes himself available for others to pass the ball to him and then works his magic ( giovinco disappear sometimes)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
but a lineup with both melo marchisio plus tiago is too defensive for a home game
also the absence of diego will affect us, he makes himself available for others to pass the ball to him and then works his magic ( giovinco disappear sometimes)
Giovinco has had 20 mins here, 45 mins there. How can you accurately say that he "disappears" sometimes when even our best players seem to be ghosts in some games. He is no different.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, I may as well protest CL coverage in the U.S. in general (they all suck) and go all-Internet. I sure as hell don't want to pay for lame coverage.

That's probably the most likely scenario.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
On Dish Network, FSC is running a free promo at the moment. So I have to solve that problem later. :frown:
Wait, what? You don't have FSC on your regular package?

FSC is airing the matches, and also reruns of some, more than what ESPN did.

They're showing Milan - Marseille tomorrow and Liverpool - Debrecen Wednesday ( :yuck: ), but they should be more willing than ESPN to show Juve vs. Bayern, for instance. And if not, fuck 'em.

Now, the only potential problem is if ESPN360 won't have the games. They had multiple selections and it was free.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
FSC is part of a 250+ package. I have a 200, and I ain't chipping another $10 a month for their lousy announcers. :pado:

Even if my thighs are creaming at the thought of watching the Champions League without hearing that shriveled-up chipmunk, Tommy Smythe, open his wood-chipper to espouse about onion bags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)