[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (4 Viewers)

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
Even though we won't get through the semifinal, I hope we win this game.. It'll leave a good impression over our european championship.. But 2-0 in normal time is not impossible if we manage to play regularly, creating chances with clinical finish of course.. So let's do this..

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Isla Pogba Pirlo Asamoah Peluso
Marchisio
Vucinic​
I think there is almost no chance we'll see Isla and not Padoin. Today was Isla's first game in God knows how many weeks and Padoin came as a substitute in at least 3-4 games in that time period.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Isla - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Matri/Giovinco - Vucinic​

Padoin will start tho, hope he delivers.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Padoin would be one lucky asshole if he starts the game.Average players dont affect big games like these.

Worse yet he'll be up against Ribery :sergio:

Caceres or Isla pls for gods sake.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Isla - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Matri/Giovinco - Vucinic​

Padoin will start tho, hope he delivers.
Wouldn't you have Quag out there with Vucinic to take his selfish shots on goal?!? As biased as yu ink it sounds, we are going t have to take shots against Neuer with every opportunity we get.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Make or break baby. Make or break. I think it'll help a great deal if Milan and Nap slip up over the weekend. I think the mood in the camp will be a bit more jovial.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Conte said:
“I told Vucinic he had a terrible game and still scored two goals… Imagine what he would’ve done if he had played well! It’s important that he scored today and that bodes well for the Bayern match, even if I’m thinking of benching him!
This soooo means that Mirko will start the game :D

Conte said:
“We’d love to play 4-3-3, but Simone Pepe is injured and he’s the only one who can play wide in that trident. We’ve also got Stephan Lichtsteiner suspended, so who is going to play at full-back – me?”
So, 3-5-2 with Padoin, maybe Isla, but I bet it's gonna be the Pado bear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)