[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2013
I am very disappointed when i saw most of Juve fans comments.Hiding behind small excuses is for people who doesn't have any vision.

Pitch and weather wasn't able to play fotball ? Yes
Cimbom staff made dissappointing job to clear pitch? Yes

But, You should think mistake of your team instead of blaming any other team. Juventus had only one victory until that match. Lost 4 points to Kobenhavn and Galatasaray(under good pitch and weather conditions. That is your mistake.

Underestimating Gala was another mistake of yours. Gala has power to beat any team in Europe as you can see. You didn't show any respect both of Turks and Galatasaray so you can see the result.

Good luck in Europa League. Be careful to Trabzonspor, if Juve behaves same to Trabzonspor for possible draw, result might be worse than current.

Video you keep sharing isn't in Turkish language may be Arabic, and you are all wrong about kebab, picture you always share as Kebap isn't Kebab really, it's called as Döner. Here is some kebab pictures:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?hl....4.0....0...1ac.1.32.img..0.5.546.Ing6LDbCbH8

And we don't use Camels for public transportation for centuries.

This informations is my humble addition to your general knowledge :)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I am very disappointed when i saw most of Juve fans comments.Hiding behind small excuses is for people who doesn't have any vision.

But, You should think mistake of your team instead of blaming any other team. Juventus had only one victory until that match. Lost 4 points to Kobenhavn and Galatasaray(under good pitch and weather conditions. That is your mistake.

Underestimating Gala was another mistake of yours. Gala has power to beat any team in Europe as you can see. You didn't show any respect both of Turks and Galatasaray so you can see the result.

Good luck in Europa League. Be careful to Trabzonspor, if Juve behaves same to Trabzonspor for possible draw, result might be worse than current.

Video you keep sharing isn't in Turkish language may be Arabic, and you are all wrong about kebab, picture you always share as Kebap isn't Kebab really, it's called as Döner. Here is some kebab pictures:

https://www.google.com.tr/search?hl....4.0....0...1ac.1.32.img..0.5.546.Ing6LDbCbH8

Fuck off lan, go commit another genocide

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Listen Ali Baba, I think I know what a kebab is. THIS is a kebab.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
calling a turkish person a kebab muncher or anything of that kind is not racist, it is typically stereotyping but that is not racist
Not racist? lol. It's a racist stereotype, especially considering we westerners love kebabs ourselves.

JUVE&GS Fan has a point, some posts are way over the top here and are quite offensive. Why should we blame Gala and vent on them when we are the ones that continually play like cowards in Europe. Gala came to Turin and showed no fear, played on a shyte pitch and showed no fear. We did the opposite in both encounters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)