[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Arsenal :lol:

The "we beat Bayern so we're the best" line, even after losing the tie, like when Celtic beat Barca? :lol2:

Now that was a nice comedy break, but let's stop with the jokes, guys. This thread is for discussing contenders.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Arsenal :lol:

The "we beat Bayern so we're the best" line, even after losing the tie, like when Celtic beat Barca? :lol2:

Now that was a nice comedy break, but let's stop with the jokes, guys. This thread is for discussing contenders.
Yeah, but the fucked up part is members here give a very similar excuse when they say we're on a top team because our record against real madrid "could've been" a win and a draw.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, but the fucked up part is members here give a very similar excuse when they say we're on a top team because our record against real madrid "could've been" a win and a draw.
That's just delusional though. Six matches proved this club clearly wasn't good enough to compete in the tournament. And it's not because of weak players or bad formations -- there is more to account for that sort of underachievement.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Create and finish chances. llorente started doing that, once we were over halfway
sorry to dissappoint you but Llorente was our weakest player losing almost every ball and having one chance of scoring, EL could be a good place to start over again as a group united in victory. I was really mad of the Conte-s game approach with attacks without midfield support but i realize this was a lesson to do not lose the easy points , to treat every team fairly and do your best for winning not playing for a draw

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
sorry to dissappoint you but Llorente was our weakest player losing almost every ball and having one chance of scoring, EL could be a good place to start over again as a group united in victory. I was really mad of the Conte-s game approach with attacks without midfield support but i realize this was a lesson to do not lose the easy points , to treat every team fairly and do your best for winning not playing for a draw
On Wednesday maybe. Not so Tuesday, IMO.

(The fact that I even said that shows how screwed up that match was.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)