[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
:sergio: He is a LIMITED coach who failed us in Europe this season. No fucking excuses.
no, he is inexperienced. we are playing with 3 man defence at this athmosphere.where is Ogbonna? everybody knows gs is depend on drogba.but Conte still trying to play his fucking 3-5-2.it works in serie a but this is champions league.different countries, different tactics...

and we have failed to postpone this match.this is important too.we have no power for this.if there was barcelona,real madrid or bayern this match certainly would not have played. fuck you dirty frech platini!

ua44tr

Jun 13, 2013
Hell? that was pure $#@!, overrated atmosphere.No wonder Real destroyed you, where was the atmosphere then?
There was problem inside the club then. Fatih Terim was leaving, etc. etc. Manchini is our luck for knowing juve better than anyone. And Pirlo's absence was a second luck for us. Athmosphere was not good because we didnt believe to qualify because of the bad results in the Turkish league. Most people were working and couldnt come.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
There was problem inside the club then. Fatih Terim was leaving, etc. etc. Manchini is our luck for knowing juve better than anyone. And Pirlo's absence was a second luck for us. Athmosphere was not good because we didnt believe to qualify because of the bad results in the Turkish league. Most people were working and couldnt come.
So how the fuck that was hell?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I wish you good luck in the uefa europe league. Juve has broken the record for staying in the hell for 2 days. Congratulations.
Hey, just get out of here and learn to respect.

These new generation young Galatasaray fans are total losers.

Hell? that was pure $#@!, overrated atmosphere.No wonder Real destroyed you, where was the atmosphere then?
If that's the case; isn't it even more shameful to get knocked out by a team like us, who got destroyed by Real?

im still here ass hat, and i'll still be here when you get knocked out in the next round, and i'll still be here when fenerbahce win the league this season.
Exactly what I was expecting. I can imagine you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)