[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
pirlo was the only creative player that year. basically, mark pirlo, creativity gone.

Thats why conte switched 3-5-2, with better results as a consequence
We're so creative this day. Them crosses by Asamoah and Licht from the flanks, Marchisio's vision and passing, Chiellini's runs from the back, etc. :agree:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
What I can't help but laugh at is that we use an extra defender, but that extra defender is expected to step out and attack all the time

You know who's even better at attacking than our CB's?

Our ATTACKERS :lol:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So many pussies here. Pitch was poor but you take your note it was harder for Gala because they HAD TO score. In the end the biggest flop coach of CL - Mancini beats Conte. It's not good no matter how you look at it.

It's embarrassing and disgraceful to play like this in Europe. We had an easy group let's be honest here; If you drop so many points you don't deserve to go through. One win out of 6 matches prove you don't belong to EU's finest. Grow some fucking balls and take it like a man. In the end it's our fault we're out.

Attitude, tactics, formation all was wrong. Changes are needed. Now there's room and time for new ideas.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We're so creative this day. Them crosses by Asamoah and Licht from the flanks, Marchisio's vision and passing, Chiellini's runs from the back, etc. :agree:
I think we need more defensive wingbacks and there's no need for 2 strikers, one can be replaced by a defensive midfielder, this way maybe we could hold a 0-0 a little bit longer :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wish you good luck in the uefa europe league. Juve has broken the record for staying in the hell for 2 days. Congratulations.
:D Good luck to you guys in the elimination rounds. You deserved to go through. Someone had to keep some respect in the competition and go through with more than one victory in the group stages...

Gala did their job. Juve did not.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What I can't help but laugh at is that we use an extra defender, but that extra defender is expected to step out and attack all the time

You know who's even better at attacking than our CB's?

Our ATTACKERS :lol:
I cringe every time i see Chiellini in the attacking half. Why not drop a defender and play a 4-3-2-1 or a 4-3-1-2 since Chiellini is wasted there.
I think we need more defensive wingbacks and there's no need for 2 strikers, one can be replaced by a defensive midfielder, this way maybe we could hold a 0-0 a little bit longer :agree:
We cant as long as we have Tevez he can only play in a 2 striker system we will never be able to do a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 with him in the team unless we bench him........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)