[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
It is fucking simple.. Use EL to change formation.. No more 3-5-2 in Europe..

Buy Nainggolan in Jan, and play 4-3-3..

Nainggolan should replace Pirlo and be used as a defensive DM, so Pogba and Vidal can roam forward when in position..

Yes, we have no wingers, but we can use Gio/Vuci as left attacker/inside forward and Tevez on the right..
Yes, that is not their natural position, but overall much better than 3-5-2.. Especially in Europe..
Yes, we have no prober LB, but Asamoah or Chielini can be used, and again, this will overall be better than 3-5-2..

To all the haters, I repeat, this is the best we can do in Europa...
Without CL qualification, money will be extremely tight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
One thing I do not understand is why where Juve attacking from the right hand side, where it was almost impossible to do anything the field was shit. The left hand side was way better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
New players Jack ? How about llorente ? How long before he got himself going ? Not untill the madrid games.

Madrid game jack ? Our midfield was the reason real didnt walk over us. Taking off pirlo would have been instant suicide
When did Llorente start palying?

Pirlo was taken off five minutes after the pussy substitution.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We did better last season with the same formation and a weaker roster, I think one or two should have a think about that before the expected call for a turnover of players or formation.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't come here and gloat you Turkish cumstain. I'd love to see who you get in the next round. Hopefully Bayern, so they can take you to the cleaners and make kebabs of your pathetic team. 10-0 on aggregate would be fabulous. Fuck Gala, Drogba, and Sneijder.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I was just waiting for Drogba to pull out something special. We had to score and just never looked comfortable in that fucking mud. I'm not overly concerned about the loss of revenue. We've been on a spending spree for three years. This squad needs time and a new tactical approach. I can't see anyone leaving over lack of CL football either. Conte has charmed Pogba, Tevez, Vidal to bloody bits they won't abandon him cause he's a smoove talkin pugliese.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We did better last season with the same formation and a weaker roster, I think one or two should have a think about that before the expected call for a turnover of players or formation.
Love the players we have. Hate the formation.

We are predictable now, have been all season. We even struggled with it the end of last year. CL teams are better organized I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)