[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Our early season form fucked us.

Horrible play, coaches tactics and bad luck have screwed us.

Best we can do is learn from this and change our mentality for the CL next season

Onwards and upwards boys.
coach tactics were spot on. Players form gifting blundergoals was the issue. As visual in serie a, we improved alot the past weeks, sadly we couldnt play a normal game, wich we'd never lose

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventus lost it cause we had horrible form and blunders costed us points vs gala and madrid, and bad form up front caused us the win vs copenhagen

However, pitch was disgusting today, and we could only field a 3-5-2. And one of the cm's should have tracked sneijder. I think it was Pogba, not sure who was holding
exactly and it's not ok.

you are saying it like but apart from those things we would have went through

well they happened all the time and now we are out. it's a bad situation and now we lost lots of cl revenue as well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
For the 15th time, I'm not talking about this game. This game was not the issue. I'm talking about the other games in the group. Where 3-5-2 completely and utterly failed us.

Why bother having such defensive wing-backs and an extra CB if it doesn't even help you defensively?
:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
many things, from individual mistakes, new players taking time to hit their stride, to plain old luck. But most here are commenting on this match which in my eyes we didint do much wrong in.
Away to FCK and home to Galata even if the goals we let in came from individual mistakes, our game was pathetic. Very wrong approach and sloppy performance, we only picked up after the defeat to Fiorentina.

New players taking time to hit their stride? Who do you mean specifically? Tevez has been rocking the league as if he were with the team for five years. I can't remember other new players.

Luck? Teams create their own luck, if they want to be lucky they get lucky. It's all in the attitude you show on the pitch.

The away match to Madrid for me is the epitome of such an attitude. Typical Italian coach who goes by the book that says when down to 10 men sacrifice a forward (without even looking at the situation). He took off Llorente where he should have taken Pirlo off. The irony in it all is that he realized 5 minutes afterwards that Pirlo had nothing to do on the pitch. Now you will tell me all about the balance and playing a team like Madrid at their home turf and the such....losing 2-1 or 5-1 is basically the same, 0 points. Tevez was defending like a madman in that game and could have helped the midfield and when down to 10 men you automatically rely on long balls where Llorente is the best candidate to receive.

Which brings us back to this match, yes we put ourselves in this situation for this match in particular, the previous five matches did and it is the players and the coach who did that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
IT IS NOT ABOUT TODAY'S MATCH! Are you dumb?
I'll ignore your peasant attempt at smartassing for now.

Our team's best thing, is the T-L duo up front, and the CM. Obviously, with pirlo, its best to go 3-5-2.
Against madrid, we played 4-3-2-1 a few times. It was very good but requires 4 fit cm's.

Thing is, our 3-5-2 has done very well. we were extremely solid. A non peasant could see how good our organisation was, but how individual blunders caused by bad form, gave it the opposite view.

WHen form improved, suddenly we pull a winning and clear sheet streek. Not a coincidence. We only gifted blunders before.

Now, we should notice how we are vastly on top in italy allready.

Therefore, we should attempt a minor trebble, of league, cup and europaleague. its just knockouts left, and no big team apart from us fell from the CL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For the 15th time, I'm not talking about this game. This game was not the issue. I'm talking about the other games in the group. Where 3-5-2 completely and utterly failed us.

Why bother having such defensive wing-backs and an extra CB if it doesn't even help you defensively?
Its not the formation. THAT was doing very well. Its the individual blunders that did all wrong

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Well, we don't deserve to go throught due to our weak mentality in the CL. I hope Conte takes the EL seriously because our players need to grow some fucking balls in Europe. The Europa League would be a good way to start that process.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
it still boggles the mind how we could only manage 6 points from this group
:agree: In fact, I could say Gala salvaged the competition by ensuring that a club wouldn't go through with just one win.

If it helps. Fergies Man Utd team couldn't get past teams like those in our group in his early years despite successive Premier league titles until he grew tactically more aware.

Give Conte time dominate Serie A and build a stronger squad as hes still on a learning curve.

As I said if it helps... :p
Man Utd didn't do so well in the group stages last season as I recall.

I still can't believe we didn't go through... this group...
:agree: Not that it was a cakewalk, but we supremely fucked it up.

Thinking back to the last time we were eliminated at the group stage under Ferrara with that embarrassing loss to Bayern, I think I'm more irritated this time because the club clearly played well below its potential.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
exactly and it's not ok.

you are saying it like but apart from those things we would have went through

well they happened all the time and now we are out. it's a bad situation and now we lost lots of cl revenue as well.
Its very bad that we started the season with such horrible form indeed. But it was not the formation that caused this. Unlike some people are disperatly trying to state

Away to FCK and home to Galata even if the goals we let in came from individual mistakes, our game was pathetic. Very wrong approach and sloppy performance, we only picked up after the defeat to Fiorentina.

New players taking time to hit their stride? Who do you mean specifically? Tevez has been rocking the league as if he were with the team for five years. I can't remember other new players.

Luck? Teams create their own luck, if they want to be lucky they get lucky. It's all in the attitude you show on the pitch.

The away match to Madrid for me is the epitome of such an attitude. Typical Italian coach who goes by the book that says when down to 10 men sacrifice a forward (without even looking at the situation). He took off Llorente where he should have taken Pirlo off. The irony in it all is that he realized 5 minutes afterwards that Pirlo had nothing to do on the pitch. Now you will tell me all about the balance and playing a team like Madrid at their home turf and the such....losing 2-1 or 5-1 is basically the same, 0 points. Tevez was defending like a madman in that game and could have helped the midfield and when down to 10 men you automatically rely on long balls where Llorente is the best candidate to receive.

Which brings us back to this match, yes we put ourselves in this situation for this match in particular, the previous five matches did and it is the players and the coach who did that.
New players Jack ? How about llorente ? How long before he got himself going ? Not untill the madrid games.

Madrid game jack ? Our midfield was the reason real didnt walk over us. Taking off pirlo would have been instant suicide

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
It is fucking simple.. Use EL to change formation.. No more 3-5-2 in Europe..

Buy Nainggolan in Jan, and play 4-3-3..

Nainggolan should replace Pirlo and be used as a defensive DM, so Pogba and Vidal can roam forward when in position..

Yes, we have no wingers, but we can use Gio/Vuci as left attacker/inside forward and Tevez on the right..
Yes, that is not their natural position, but overall much better than 3-5-2.. Especially in Europe..
Yes, we have no prober LB, but Asamoah or Chielini can be used, and again, this will overall be better than 3-5-2..

To all the haters, I repeat, this is the best we can do in Europa...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, we don't deserve to go throught due to our weak mentality in the CL. I hope Conte takes the EL seriously because our players need to grow some fucking balls in Europe. The Europa League would be a good way to start that process.
It is incredibly important for our team and the coach development that we meet the world off two legged knockout games.

We MUST put all efford in europaleague. Especially when we keep ahead in serie a without making an efford

- - - Updated - - -

It is fucking simple.. Use EL to change formation.. No more 3-5-2 in Europe..

Buy Nainggolan in Jan, and play 4-3-3..

Nainggolan should replace Pirlo and be used as a defensive DM, so Pogba and Vidal can roam forward when in position..

Yes, we have no wingers, but we can use Gio/Vuci as left attacker/inside forward and Tevez on the right..
Yes, that is not their natural position, but overall much better than 3-5-2.. Especially in Europe..
Yes, we have no prober LB, but Asamoah or Chielini can be used, and again, this will overall be better than 3-5-2..

To all the haters, I repeat, this is the best we can do in Europa...
The golem isnt neccecarely better at that then marchisio, just diffrent, but dont mistake, Pirlo still is our most creative player.
But we need the golem. When we have one of MVPP suspended, we cant play 4-3-2-1. So we need an extra.

TEVEZ IS NOT A WINGER
GIOVINCO IS NOT A STARTER

4-3-3 with giovinco/vucinic would get raped by 3-5-2 who is solid as fuck

we can do better in europe, as showed against madrid. So fuck off

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The EL would be the perfect envoirnment to set up a new mentality in Europe and to carry that into next season.

I hope we take it seriously.

Go for the treble. league, Coppa, EL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)