[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How is this fair? We played 30 mins of the game and need to play another 90 tomorrow. It's always a more unfair situation for the travelling club. Their fans won't let us sleep tonight either. We were supposed to be back in Turin tomorrow. How is Conte going to train these guys who played today? I'm sure tomorrows work out has to be lighter. Gala should be fined. Maybe even play behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this fair? We played 30 mins of the game and need to play another 90 tomorrow. It's always a more unfair situation for the travelling club. Their fans won't let us sleep tonight either. We were supposed to be back in Turin tomorrow. How is Conte going to train these guys who played today? I'm sure tomorrows work out has to be lighter. Gala should be fined. Maybe even play behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

you can't fine gala for an act of god.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wtf now..?! i guess it must be played tommorow or thursday,the draw is on friday...i doubt they will drag it over for more than 1-2 days.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The snow is too thick all over the field at this point. It takes too much time to clean it and it's still snowing. I doubt they can fight it.
not with 4 brooms no

Dont professional teams got these little quad/lseated lawnmower style machines with very wite stick behind them, to like, clear then field in 5 minutes ?

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)