[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
And I think it would be fantastic is Galatasaray choose to mirror Juve. It would remove so much of the tactical aspects of the game and reduce the game to one-on-one confrontations all over the pitch and that should suit Juve perfectly, what with them having better players than Galatasaray.
Wouldn't it be great if we could exploit the weaknesses of the 3-5-2 of Gala like other teams has done in past with our 3-5-2?
Would a change to 4-3-3 give us the edge to exploit such a formation?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Wouldn't it be great if we could exploit the weaknesses of the 3-5-2 of Gala like other teams has done in past with our 3-5-2?
Yeah, in theory, but such a move seems an unnecessary risk in a game that Juve don't need to win.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Last match our change to 4-3-3 was responded with Mancini taking out Sneijder and adding a striker to make it 2 strikers against 2 centrebacks, which made it difficult for us on the 2nd goal conceded when Bulut was free at the far post. But then again, Isla was on the pitch then instead of Lichtsteiner or Caceres.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm not really nervous.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I actually feel good enough to make a prediction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)