[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (60 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Some actually admit that Hazard is a diver. I really thought the whole club went down too easily. Good thing the ref didn't want a part in it
The ref was really good, the commentators said he is supposed to be best in the world, he ref'd Italy vs Spain euro final and Bayern vs Chelsea CL final.

Hazard definitely went down far too easily quite a few times. Watched Barzagli vs Hazard a couple more times and all Hazard was interested in doing was earning the penalty, so it definitely wasn't one. Barzagli barely even did anything to warrant one anyway, maybe his arm once but that was not enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The ref was really good, the commentators said he is supposed to be best in the world, he ref'd Italy vs Spain euro final and Bayern vs Chelsea CL final.

Hazard definitely went down far too easily quite a few times. Watched Barzagli vs Hazard a couple more times and all Hazard was interested in doing was earning the penalty, so it definitely wasn't one. Barzagli barely even did anything to warrant one anyway, maybe his arm once but that was not enough.
Hazard couldn't cope with Barzagli and Chiellini and I enjoyed how they both easily shut spaces for him. But penalty well Barzagli did make tackle on his leg and even a slightest one while you're in a full speed will cause you to fall. I repeat if it was the other way around I would be pissed. But given the fact it wasn't I am pleased.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hazard couldn't cope with Barzagli and Chiellini and I enjoyed how they both easily shut spaces for him. But penalty well Barzagli did make tackle on his leg and even a slightest one while you're in a full speed will cause you to fall. I repeat if it was the other way around I would be pissed. But given the fact it wasn't I am pleased.
Hazard really didn't look interested in doing anything other than earning the penalty though.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They are brainwashed.
They are either so brainwashed they don't even realise it or are geniunely retarded. You can't even argue with 95% of them without getting responses like 'serie a are cheaters' 'jube serie b' 'fuck del piero' 'epl is better because better crowds' 'serie a 0-0 draws' 'serie a is boring' 'serie a is poor' 'juve only went undefeated because weak serie a' 'undefeated season means leans in serie a' etc

I've geniunely heard all of them and many more from epl fans.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They are either so brainwashed they don't even realise it or are geniunely retarded. You can't even argue with 95% of them without getting responses like 'serie a are cheaters' 'jube serie b' 'fuck del piero' 'epl is better because better crowds' 'serie a 0-0 draws' 'serie a is boring' etc
I never heard anyone say that, ever.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What bothers me the most about them is that they genuenly think EPL teams play attacking football.
At least the low table games here are watchable. Have you ever watched shit teams like wolves vs wigan? :sergio: My god, it's like watching Australian rules football, not football (soccer), all they do is play long balls and try to run on to the end of them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's actually quite a common one from people that think Juve and Serie A are really crap.
And their arrogance is unparalleled. Uninformed, clueless fans. And those commentators must be the dumbest of them all. They can't pronounce couple of names correctly.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
They don't give a $#@! about Serie A.
Fergie talked up Juve back in the day so they probably think it's ok to respect Juventus. Also, with their top clubs having an Italian coach, I don't think they mind losing.

BTW I don't like these international-Italian coaches. They're either poaching our targets or making serie a seem boring.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fergie talked up Juve back in the day so they probably think it's ok to respect Juventus. Also, with their top clubs having an Italian coach, I don't think they mind losing.

BTW I don't like these international-Italian coaches. They're either poaching our targets or making serie a seem boring.
He and Lippi respected each other and players like Giggs and Neville always when speaking of Juve showed lot of respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)