[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (50 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Because they have been drinking all day when they play away. When they play at home if you so much as stand up the stewards throw you out.
True Facts.

The people around me were aware I was supporting Juve, but looked unlikely to do anything about it and they were pretty friendly in saying bye as they headed off before the final whistle. However, in the suite at the bar people were certainly downing pints (Singha Beer sells for £8 a pint) like there was no tomorrow.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
True Facts.

The people around me were aware I was supporting Juve, but looked unlikely to do anything about it and they were pretty friendly in saying bye as they headed off before the final whistle. However, in the suite at the bar people were certainly downing pints (Singha Beer sells for £8 a pint) like there was no tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: clowns

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
According to Redknapp we have a player called Marcheno and Vuckanic :lol:
It was pretty brutal actually watching that. It's clear they were really uninformed about Juve. These guys are supposed to be CL pundits and know all this shit.

Redknapp mispronounced Bonucci and Barzagli, in fact he wasn't all that sure who the other 2 CB's were besides Chiellini whom he called a monster. He had to think about it and ask the other 2 for confirmation. He mispronounced Marchisio like already mentioned. I'm pretty sure it was also him who mispronounced Vidal's name as well. At which point Souness asks if he's a Chilean player. :sergio: Vucinic was also mispronounced by somebody. And the best was Souness calling Buffon....Baffoon!!

It looked really unprofessional. It was like watching a bunch of noobs talking football instead of knowledgeable pundits.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Incredible how uninformed Vialli is about Calciopoli. Either that or he's just talking shit for the English media. I wish he'd just shut the fuck up already if you don't know all the details. And lulz at him suggesting Chelsea is a bigger club than Juve. Jesus.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Incredible how uninformed Vialli is about Calciopoli. Either that or he's just talking $#@! for the English media. I wish he'd just shut the $#@! up already if you don't know all the details. And lulz at him suggesting Chelsea is a bigger club than Juve. Jesus.
That was funny. Even Gullit later on said that it's not the case. Vialli has lost respect from most Juve fans. I've been watching comments on VS and people over there are mad as hell.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Has anyone been reading Chelsea forums?...
what are their impressions about our team and the game in general?
They are mostly mad at Di Mateo for his game plan and they bash Torres quite often. Some of them think that result was fair but most of them are unhappy for not keeping 2-0 advantage.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
They are mostly mad at Di Mateo for his game plan and they bash Torres quite often. Some of them think that result was fair but most of them are unhappy for not keeping 2-0 advantage.

Most of them blaming Mikel and Terry for bad defending. Mikel was the big goat for them

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Most of them blaming Mikel and Terry for bad defending. Mikel was the big goat for them
Yeah, they all hate Mikel, Terry and Torres. Even Lampard too.

Didn't read too much about Hazard, though obviously they all loved Oscar and Cole was really good for them too apparently (didn't really notice, was too busy watching Juve :D)

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Yeah, they all hate Mikel, Terry and Torres. Even Lampard too.

Didn't read too much about Hazard, though obviously they all loved Oscar and Cole was really good for them too apparently (didn't really notice, was too busy watching Juve :D)
Some actually admit that Hazard is a diver. I really thought the whole club went down too easily. Good thing the ref didn't want a part in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)