[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (65 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
This.

Vialli '' Juve were found guilty of fixing matches and bribing refs, and also controlling the media and transfer market''

what a piece of shit.
Vialli also said Chelsea are a bigger club than us now, and we have to regain our reputation.

Fuck off Vialli.
The Chelsea being a bigger club is probably true if you look at recent history (last 5 years), I don't know if he meant that or not.

I wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't want to start any debate through an English broadcaster.

I caught Gullit and Souness on a stream last night praising up Juventus though, nice to see. Gullit was commenting on how usually you see Italian teams cautiously approaching games, but in the last two seasons you've seen exceptions to that in Napoli and Juve. Said that Juve were very solid defensively and in midfield, but unlike what you may have expected from an Italian team, you saw them commit players forward especially away from home against Chelsea. Souness said that Juve look like a very good outfit, and he was particularly impressed by the work rate of every player and how everyone works for the collective (seemingly loved Vidal). He said he wouldn't be surprised if the team got a result against one of the big boys in the competition.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Has someone drugged him? Why would he say something like that? What a disgrace. I always thought he was real juventino and than this...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Souness :-

"Juventus are a team that went all last season without losing a game in Serie A," he said. "You can see they have a doggedness about them and a determination not to lose football matches, and at times a real quality in some of their play.

I wouldn't rule Juventus out of this competition. I think they are capable of going far."

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Sal he said we where found guilty of bribing refs, fixing games, controlling the media and also the transfer market. How is any of that accurate? Vialli made us out to be like La Cosa Nostra, completely shit on the club.

As for the bigger club issue, after the Vialli segment had cut back to the studio, even Gullit said that was nonsense, he said ''I don't agree with Vialli about Chelsea being the bigger club, you just have to look at Juve's history to see that isn't the case''. From a man who has no Juve connection at all to say that tells you all you need to know. Vialli is a cunt, fuck him.

May 22, 2007
Sal he said we where found guilty of bribing refs, fixing games, controlling the media and also the transfer market. How is any of that accurate? Vialli made us out to be like La Cosa Nostra, completely shit on the club.

As for the bigger club issue, after the Vialli segment had cut back to the studio, even Gullit said that was nonsense, he said ''I don't agree with Vialli about Chelsea being the bigger club, you just have to look at Juve's history to see that isn't the case''. From a man who has no Juve connection at all to say that tells you all you need to know. Vialli is a cunt, fuck him.
The quote seems weird yeah, but I'd like to see what he might have said on Italian TV, I can definitely understand not wanting to bother explaining shit in England. He recently called out Zeman over the whole doping situation for example.

If he thinks Chelsea is historically bigger than Juventus though then he's a moron, but I seriously doubt he means that (even without watching the show).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sal he said we where found guilty of bribing refs, fixing games, controlling the media and also the transfer market. How is any of that accurate? Vialli made us out to be like La Cosa Nostra, completely $#@! on the club.

As for the bigger club issue, after the Vialli segment had cut back to the studio, even Gullit said that was nonsense, he said ''I don't agree with Vialli about Chelsea being the bigger club, you just have to look at Juve's history to see that isn't the case''. From a man who has no Juve connection at all to say that tells you all you need to know. Vialli is a $#@!, $#@! him.
When I think better Gullit brought Vialli to Chalsea and after a while Vialli replaced him as a coach. He was working behind his back with management. Gullit was pissed off for while and I think he never forgave him.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
The quote seems weird yeah, but I'd like to see what he might have said on Italian TV, I can definitely understand not wanting to bother explaining $#@! in England. He recently called out Zeman over the whole doping situation for example.

If he thinks Chelsea is historically bigger than Juventus though then he's a moron, but I seriously doubt he means that (even without watching the show).
Yeah I think had it been SKY Italia and not the UK version he wouldn't have said those words, but then again they didn't put a gun to his head and force him to say those words, lost alot of respect for him to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)