[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (25 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Asamoah has not once crossed a ball to the box, every fvcking single time he either back passes or cuts inside. As good as he is, it's frustrating to watch and kind of a handicap for us.
I wonder when will he finally decide to cross? next decade or something?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Asamoah has not once crossed a ball to the box, every fvcking single time he either back passes or cuts inside. As good as he is, it's frustrating to watch and kind of a handicap for us.
And cross to whom exactly? Giovinco?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Buffon - 6,5 Couldn't do anything on the goals , but was present when neede
Chiellini - 8 Fantastic match
Barzagli - 7,5 Great match
Bonucci - 6 Appart that he was unlucky with the goal , he had a good match
Pirlo - 4 Incredible , but true , he needs rest , FUCK YOU PRANDELLI
Vidal - 9 GIGANTIC
Marchisio - 7 Great match , with a little bit of luck could have scored
Vucinic - 5 Did good at protecting the ball and helping calm the game and start the offensive manouver , but not concrete , he was in ghost mode
Giovinco - 3 Was used really badly in my opininion
Asamoah - 5,5 Very shy
Lischt - 6 Solid at defending not very good in offense
Quag - 7 Enters scores one and almost scores a second
Matri N/A
Isl N/A - Enters and we see the first decent cross of the game

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Could be his instructions not to dribble and focus on the defensive game. Makes sense considering hazard.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I should fucking -rep all you panicking fuckers!!! " Filip, this is different than trailing in Seria A"..... Fuck you bitch!!!! FUCK YOU!!! You people should fucking learn ONCE AND FOR ALL what is Juventus all about. Me and this other dude were the only two Juve fans at this coffee bar where i watched the game and when Oscar scored the second goal for Chelsea, i stood up with my 2x2 metres flag and said "FUCK YOU ALL!! Check this out now......" cause i knew, i fucking knew that we would draw cause this is JUVENTUS!!! FUck all you paranoids! You know who you are....the same ones that started screaming "fuck Marchisio! Take him out! Chiello is scared! Bonucci is shit!" God damn it im so angry right now....really....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
very very very pleased by tonights display!! sure we started shakey and thats understandable, mistakes where very evident but non the less we stuck it up to them most of the time and if not for poor finishing i think we could've pushed for the win but i'll take this point definitely. over all happy but there is still a margin to improve specially when it comes to the final third and our back line.

May 22, 2007
I should fucking -rep all you panicking fuckers!!! " Filip, this is different than trailing in Seria A"..... Fuck you bitch!!!! FUCK YOU!!! You people should fucking learn ONCE AND FOR ALL what is Juventus all about. Me and this other dude were the only two Juve fans at this coffee bar where i watched the game and when Oscar scored the second goal for Chelsea, i stood up with my 2x2 metres flag and said "FUCK YOU ALL!! Check this out now......" cause i knew, i fucking knew that we would draw cause this is JUVENTUS!!! FUck all you paranoids! You know who you are....the same ones that started screaming "fuck Marchisio! Take him out! Chiello is scared! Bonucci is shit!" God damn it im so angry right now....really....
That's some good coffee.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This was disgusting game by Juve. We were very happy to draw. The number of missed passes we made today equals the number of missed passes from 3 serie a games i think.
Unfortunatelly Vuci had one of those days.
Praise Buffon, Marchi, Vidal and Quag that saved the day for us.
Oh, yeah??? At least we have to praise 4 of our players while Chelsea has to praise only one (Oscar)......get lost!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Serie A teams have always had trouble scoring against English opposition (except Milan, for the most part) and especially making comebacks when down in CL. This Juve is really a different kind of team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)