[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (69 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
My thoughts:

- Confirmed by belief that Giovinco will never cut it at this level.
- Very disapointed in Asamoah.
- Result was great, the performance far from it. But the positive is that Chelsea wasn't any better and needed 2 wonder goals to score.
- Nervous but this will pass by the end of the group stages.
- Quag could potentialy be very useful this season. He has the quality but I though he was finished after the injury, guess not. This would be a huge plus. I'd start him over Giovinco and Matri when in his best form.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Everyone can become a hero in juventus. :D
Anyway cheers to our ultras who turned stamford bridge into becoming juventus stadium. :flag3::heart:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we are the better team but we was so fuckin' nervous in the first and that's why we played bad before the second goal.. and Bonbon did what he always does... but we should get respect right now. even hazard didn't make it :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
This result favors us so much more than Chelsea. They are gonna have a huge problem coming onto to Juventus stadium. English teams don't win on Italian soil and Juventus stadium is a fortress

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
My thoughts:

- Result was great, the performance far from it. But the positive is that Chelsea wasn't any better and needed 2 wonder goals to score.
- Quag could potentialy be very useful this season. He has the quality but I though he was finished after the injury, guess not. This would be a huge plus. I'd start him over Giovinco and Matri when in his best form.

I think he did well this game, was quite strong in defence. I dont expect him to launch crosses and dribbeling past Ivanovic is quite a hard thing to do.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
My thoughts:

Asamoah was great in the 2nd half. Giovinco is terrible I agree.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A very good result, considering how horrible our perforance was and the fact that we were led away 2-0.
We are still unbeatable, this will help us build and expand our myth in Europe.

May 22, 2007
On course to qualify from the group, positive opener.

Sloppy to begin with but showed signs of being more dominant on several occasions. Looked comfortable away from home as well.

I wonder how long teams will continue trying to focus on Pirlo throughout the game while Vidal and Marchisio can cause genuine problems going forwards. Both were left a lot of room and each could have had a big contribution to more goals than Juventus scored.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We didn't put our head down, we didn't have the best match but showed great spirit and got a point. That is a big point, credit to the team, Conte and Carrera. The first goal was unlucky, the second you could do nothing about. Our two goals were well taken, we had our chances so did they but I think we had more. Pirlo was quiet today, that hurt us a little but we still played good football. Chiellini was huge in the end but due to what the goal meant I would have to give the MOM to Vidal for that goal and what it meant on one leg. Quagliarella found his way into the game, hopefully he can keep that form. Marchisio was itching for a goal and had a great assist. This was a hard game for Gio, he was very isolated, I wonder why Vucinic was dropping deep and not Gio it was odd. I am proud of the boys.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
A very good result, considering how horrible our perforance was and the fact that we were led away 2-0.
We are still unbeatable, this will help us build and expand our myth in Europe.
I think your assessment of them playing horrible is erroneous we played well just a bit nervous and a touch sloppy here and there. Chelsea's goals were both lucky and there play was no better than ours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)