[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (57 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I hope we can at least draw this one but some thing must click together. Bonucci shouldn't make stupid mistakes (maybe I ask too much) , Marchisio must be more influential and Pirlo I hope regains his form from the last season. Lately he's been very sluggish. If this happens I see us winning 2-1.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why Zaka? Nothing to worry about!
I'm only worriying about how we will start the game, if we manage not to concede in the first 15/20 min, we will be alright, and settle and develop our kind of game.

If they score first in the openning minutes, the game will became difficult and i can see them hitting us in counters and eventually scoring more than once.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm only worriying about how we will start the game, if we manage not to concede in the first 15/20 min, we will be alright, and settle and develop our kind of game.

If they score first in the openning minutes, the game will became difficult and i can see them hitting us in counters and eventually scoring more than once.
I feel the same.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't.

they fear us, will play the famous park the bus and try to counter as much as they can. Only one i fear is Mata but i'm sure we can stop him.
They are European champions and play at home so I think that they will come hard at us. If they park the bus in front of their own fans they are really a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)