[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (58 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
@Gian They played Lampard and Mikel holding in the Final, with Mata ahead of them. Against Barca, they had a three of Lampard-Mikel-Ramires sitting deep.

May 22, 2007
• Juventus have not won on their last 11 competitive outings in England, losing eight and drawing three, including their 2003 UEFA Champions League final penalty shoot-out defeat by AC Milan.

• Juve have triumphed just twice in 19 contests away to English opposition: 2-1 against Aston Villa FC in the 1982/83 European Champion Clubs' Cup quarter-finals and 1-0 at Manchester United FC in the 1996/97 group stage.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsle.../match=2009489/prematch/background/index.html

Stay humble guys this game is massive.
At least we have very few survivors from the 97-06 era that kept losing against the English sides away from home.

Not half as confident as some of you though :D I'd take a draw with evenly matched sides, so much inexperience still in this team. Obviously play to win though.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:tup:

Mereiles was suspended for the final along with Ramires iirc.

We'll see tomorrow how everything goes, can't wait :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am nervous. We have to take any small chance that slips our way. I just hope they don't run at us as wildly as the Madrid - City match. Both teams just ran like mad for the whole match.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm fucking shaking already.

I'll be content with a draw in this one. I think that's the best we can hope for at this point. Experience will be key here, and I hope that our players aren't as excited as us fans going to this match. Conte's job isn't easy right now, that's for sure.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #400
    I'm $#@!ing shaking already.

I'll be content with a draw in this one. I think that's the best we can hope for at this point. Experience will be key here, and I hope that our players aren't as excited as us fans going to this match. Conte's job isn't easy right now, that's for sure.
    No fuckin draws, watch our boy score a brace tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)