[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (61 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Can anyone remember watching their first Juve CL game? I have very vague memories of watching the 1996 final on TV, remember Ravanelli's goal and thats about it. First match I can remember properly was our game vs Man Utd at the start of the following season. We won 1-0 :D
Can u believe I remember some moments of the Heisel game. First season I watched all Juve CL games was 1995/96, I remember our style of play and how we trashed other teams. Steel have a VHS tape of the final (just to smash it on somebodys head if he says Juve wasn't better team, won it on penalty kickout).

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Hmm vallain njeri nuk e di veq te rrej,veq besoj e po ska kon loj tejter met qit ma interesant sesa qekjo .
Se un n'SuperSport Kosova e kyri masi po osht kanali HD .
Op op, mendova a i ka te drejtat RTK-ja per CHL e nese i ka ishalla si ka lan mendja me dhan Shakhtar - Nordsjelland :D

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #271
    Bonbon is my biggest worry in this game, i think Chelsea will go for broke and go on full attack.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    I have managed to get out of going to work and have booked last minute box seats for this game. Having sat at Craven Cottage and witnessed that humiliation so soon after sitting in the Olimpico di Torino and witnessing the mauling against Bayern, it has been a long wait to finally get to see us in Europe again. I hope I'm just not cursed on when I go to see us play.

Cautiously optimistic for the game and I think we can put up a real fight in a game we are not expected to win.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    :tuttosport: OMG! :tuttosport:

But in all honesty, some of you are being way too optimistic. I hope to God we smash Chelsea and beat them 5-0 and teach those EPL fanboys a lesson but I just can't see it happening. I'm expecting a very challenging game and I'd be content with leaving London with a point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)