[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (44 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think it will be quite a tight game, I worry about Hazard and Mata. We cannot give them too much space. We have to press hard all game and pressure that midfield two (if they play that) I will be very happy with a draw. I sense that Marchisio is due, him or Giovinco will score. Both hopefully :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm quite confident going into this game. Only worry is that our defence has looked a bit more open this season, than last season. But a game like Chelsea will do our defensive concentration a lot of good, I expect. Mata and Hazard aren't that impressive anyway. The team is fit and very strong, and Europe's teams dont know exactly what to expect. We will be too much to handle for Chelsea. Final score 0-2 or 1-2.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
As long as General Bonbon doesn't make any mistakes I think we'll be fine. Mata and Hazard don't scare me too much, but if Torres deals with our back three like he did in Euro we could be in trouble.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Chelsea wont know what hit them.

Chiello will pound Torres so much that his butt cheeks will turn red as his face cheeks.

Head of David Luiz will look like a Brazilian grandma's hairy pussy shaved after a lifetime with Mirko's powerful shot from 30 meters out.

And Obi Mikel will wish Obi Wan Kenobi really existed as his close Jedi relative so that he could save his sorry ass from Vidal's raping all night long.

:analcanon::analcanon:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
http://www.football-italia.net/24751/simeone-how-beat-chelsea

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone has explained to Juventus how to stop Champions League opponents Chelsea.

The Old Lady will travel to London later this month on their return to Europe’s premier club competition.

And after thrashing Chelsea 4-1 in the recent European Super Cup tie, Simeone has revealed their game plan.

“The players followed my orders to perfection,” the former Lazio and Inter midfielder stated. “Branislav Ivanovic on the right can be surpassed, Mikel plays horizontally, Gary Cahill and David Luiz never participate in the construction of the game.

“So we opted to press heavily, even doubling up and tripling up on Frank Lampard, Eden Hazard and Juan Mata – opting to neglect the others.

“It was a risk that paid off. Juventus can do the same, even if boss Antonio Conte doesn’t need my advice.

“He’s a winner, like Manchester City’s Roberto Mancini, as well as the greatest of them all – Jose Mourinho.”

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The first 15/20 min is crucial, if we could calm their storm as they'll be motivated and looking to hit us early, if we can settle down in the game and don't concede in the first minutes, we will come back with a good result from London.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm never confident when we play away in England, but I think playing Chelsea away in the first game is a good time. We have the chance to surprise them, and even if we lose it's not the end of the world at this stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)