[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's so sweet how Celtic fans and their manager ask for penalties for pushing that happens when the ball is out of play. :seven:

I swear, that thing they play in Scotland isn't football. It's some mixture of boxing, rugby and football and it probably has different rules than football. That's the only explanation for their blatant ignorance for the football rules.
In my 33 years I'm yet to see a football player from Scotland. Do they really lack talent so much? I see boxrugfootballers, but never football players. Never someone who can dribble or pass the ball well.
You haven't seen Hooper then. He's got some Del Piero and Zidane in him, not in his legs though, his hands.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You haven't seen Hooper then. He's got some Del Piero and Zidane in him, not in his legs though, his hands.
The fat guy who was wrestling with Licht? Excellent wrestler. Didn't he win a medal at the last Olympics in greco-roman style?

So it's boxrugwrestball that Celtic plays. Now I got it. Good sport, very interesting to watch.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's so sweet how Celtic fans and their manager ask for penalties for pushing that happens when the ball is out of play. :seven:

I swear, that thing they play in Scotland isn't football. It's some mixture of boxing, rugby and football and it probably has different rules than football. That's the only explanation for their blatant ignorance for the football rules.
In my 33 years I'm yet to see a football player from Scotland. Do they really lack talent so much? I see boxrugfootballers, but never football players. Never someone who can dribble or pass the ball well.
:lol: Do they even know what dribble means?
We gave them all the posession they could ask for and they just kept crossing and crossing and crossing and then crossing a little bit more. It was so fvcking boring after 30 minutes that it felt like a slow suicide attempt.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Every "penalty" claim from Celtic started with their player (usually hooper) pushing lichtsteiner first. Free out to Juve. Why do Celtic and the British press think it's ok for their player to push, but not for us to push back?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,088
    Here you go, extended HD highlights (32 minutes) with commentary after the game.

This is exclusive to mods, bookies, contributors and senior members (> 500 posts) for now. :)

http://forum.juventuz.org/ondemand.php

Click "On Demand 1", that's the only one I've set up for now.

2500 kbit btw

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Seriously, these pathetic crybaby faggots are worse than Inter/Napoli/Milan fans put together. Classless, shameless, dirty thugs and losers. From their fans to players and their coach. So fucking happy we shoved 3 goals up their fat fucking arses.

Let's rape them with 6 goals in Turin.

Jul 2, 2006
    Seriously, these pathetic crybaby faggots are worse than Inter/Napoli/Milan fans put together. Classless, shameless, dirty thugs and losers. From their fans to players and their coach. So fucking happy we shoved 3 goals up their fat fucking arses.

Let's rape them with 6 goals in Turin.
    I say 9 goals. Let's break the record while we're at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)