[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (108 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2009
Big FUCK YOU to everybody that thinks Licht was doing something wrong on the corners! It is your small penalty box for God sake, you better control this area or find another job. He was protecting his goalkeeper with everything he got there...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
After Celtic's banner I hope we retort in a witty fashion, this would be my choice, made to look like conte on a zebra and the dead man in Celtic colours being picked apart by the vultures

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wow! Got a major headache today, well worth it tho. Soon as I saw their banner I wasn't impressed and thought kill these skirt wearing jocks.

- - - Updated - - -

And the penalty appeals keep coming...

Commons demanded Celtic penalty
By Football Italia staff

Celtic midfielder Kris Commons has insisted that his side should have been awarded at least one penalty in the 3-0 loss to Juventus.

The Scottish giants had a number of appeals turned down, while they were unhappy with the way that the Old Lady defended from corners.

“Gary Hooper was pulled down on far too many occasions and we got no rewards at all,” he stated.

“There’s a referee there, a guy behind the goal, a linesman – the whole idea of the official behind the goal is to look out for this kind of stuff.

“If he can't identify when people are being hauled, manhandled and wrestled to the floor then I don't think he should be in a job.”

Spanish referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco, meanwhile, opted to deal with the set-piece grappling by showing yellow cards.

“In the first half he told them that if they kept doing it then we’d get a penalty,” Commons continued. “He kept stopping the play, booking people and telling them to stop.

“It had no effect. We had a corner in the 91st minute and it was still happening…”

It takes two to tango

May 27, 2008
I always thought that depending entirely on atmosphere and fans against a big team is a unique Turkish team behaviour, such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş has. Now i will
count Celtic in that list too, especially after observing their attitude.

It happens every year in european cups, at home, turkish teams start with senseless blatant pressing, hard tackles and endless energy in front of their own fans, about 65-70 minutes...
...and at press conference, managers always blames referees, people mocks referees for being racist, press tells how our team played like lions or like eagles despite they conceded 3 goals etc...

Almost every time you can see the same scenario. That's what happens when your fucking country sleps with football, wakes up with football but still don't understand a shit about
it's tactical side, while your home grown players has the technical ability of Del Piero's 4 years old daughter Dorotea.

I was very calm and quite sure about Juventus yesterday, because i knew Celtic will be tired and lost their grip on the pitch. I knew it, because i watched the same thing over
and over again with Turkish teams and i had enough with this already when i was just a kid.

By the way, Celtic Park's so-called "great atmosphere" happens in Turkey against provincial mid table teams. Nothing special...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can't wait to see the coreo we have in store for the return leg. If we didn't generally despise English teams a huge Union Jack would be by far the easiest way to wind them up.

I assume something otherwise intimidating.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Big $#@! YOU to everybody that thinks Licht was doing something wrong on the corners! It is your small penalty box for God sake, you better control this area or find another job. He was protecting his goalkeeper with everything he got there...
Exactly, their player was the dirty scum trying to bully his way through and block Gigi's way, so Licht give them some of their own medicine.All the while keeping his hand in the air.
The fvcking thugs played like a bunch of rabid bulldogs and call us dirty.
I haven't seen such a bunch of whining b!tches in my life. If anything, it just makes you respect our Italian opponents' more. They're like angels compared to these ftards.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After Celtic's banner I hope we retort in a witty fashion, this would be my choice, made to look like conte on a zebra and the dead man in Celtic colours being picked apart by the vultures

Great stuff :D If only I wasn't Microsoft Paint lvl 5 I would draw a mock up.

'LA JUVE' at the top.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Exactly, their player was the dirty scum trying to bully his way through and block Gigi's way, so Licht give them some of their own medicine.All the while keeping his hand in the air.
The fvcking thugs played like a bunch of rabid bulldogs and call us dirty.
I haven't seen such a bunch of whining b!tches in my life. If anything, it just makes you respect our Italian opponents' more. They're like angels compared to these ftards.
:lol: True, we think nipples fc and merda etc complain and whinge a lot but they are nothing compared to Celtic.

Jul 2, 2006
I've never seen a bigger bunch of clowns in my life. They truly are one of the most pathetic groups of humans on this planet.
Did you realized they don't even know the rules? They think they should be given 4 or 5 penalties because of Licht - Whooper situations. I wouldn't be surprised if they all have the same surname. Stupidness in this level is a result of incest.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I always thought that depending entirely on atmosphere and fans against a big team is a unique Turkish team behaviour, such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş has. Now i will
count Celtic in that list too, especially after observing their attitude.

It happens every year in european cups, at home, turkish teams start with senseless blatant pressing, hard tackles and endless energy in front of their own fans, about 65-70 minutes...
...and at press conference, managers always blames referees, people mocks referees for being racist, press tells how our team played like lions or like eagles despite they conceded 3 goals etc...

Almost every time you can see the same scenario. That's what happens when your $#@!ing country sleps with football, wakes up with football but still don't understand a $#@! about
it's tactical side, while your home grown players has the technical ability of Del Piero's 4 years old daughter Dorotea.

I was very calm and quite sure about Juventus yesterday, because i knew Celtic will be tired and lost their grip on the pitch. I knew it, because i watched the same thing over
and over again with Turkish teams and i had enough with this already when i was just a kid.

By the way, Celtic Park's so-called "great atmosphere" happens in Turkey against provincial mid table teams. Nothing special...
sir I salute your ability to just posting 5 times over 5 years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's so sweet how Celtic fans and their manager ask for penalties for pushing that happens when the ball is out of play. :seven:

I swear, that thing they play in Scotland isn't football. It's some mixture of boxing, rugby and football and it probably has different rules than football. That's the only explanation for their blatant ignorance for the football rules.
In my 33 years I'm yet to see a football player from Scotland. Do they really lack talent so much? I see boxrugfootballers, but never football players. Never someone who can dribble or pass the ball well.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Interesting how quite it has been, no more those pesky lepriconts blabing about their so called football club, I wonder why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)