[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (32 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Agreed. I'm not usually into sticking the boot into opposition teams, but I'll make an exception for a club with a high profile history of cheating. They even got fucking relegated for it.

Cheated us out of the group stage in 2001 and cheated us tonight. Lichsteiner should definitely have been sent off at 1-0.

:rofl: :lol: :lol:

You and your lot of cheats can get right tae fuck.

Juventus cheating since the 1960s.

We see you havent changed one bit since 2001.

Still cheating cunts.

And you did set up matches with the mob. Thats why you were stripped of titles. You can't trust your lot worth an inch.

Fuck off.

:lol: Y u mad

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dont you people think that it was Conte's idea to let Celtic with the ball while we stay solid in the back? They wanted to defend?? Bitches please, we invented defending!!! If i were a manger i would also play like this. Leave them attacking, keep them coming. Lets see whose defence is the stronger!! BITCHEEEEEEEEES!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Hooper would have stood himself atop Buffons head if that was possible. Ok Licht is a cunt but Celtic would have done exactly the same if it suited them, just like Scott Brown tried to bully Pirlo.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling us cheats is just an easy way to get over their embarrassment.
True that.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
One of the commentators said proudly "welcome to Glasgow" when that cunt Brown was acting all tough fouling Pirlo and stepping on his arm. Took Pirlo a few seconds to make that bastard taste the grass of his own pitch.
GIF or never happened! oh yes then he gave a very nice pass to VUcinic one-on-one with goalkeeper.!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"Typical Italians. Shove Scott Brown to the ground then hit the deck like the fag you are pretending he's stood on you. There's a reason these cunts joined the Nazis."

There are no limits to the rubbish that's being posted on "Celtic Talk" :rofl:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
"Typical Italians. Shove Scott Brown to the ground then hit the deck like the fag you are pretending he's stood on you. There's a reason these cunts joined the Nazis."

There are no limits to the rubbish that's being posted on "Celtic Talk" :rofl:
Swiss :lol:

Feb 7, 2013
I thought Juve played, well as did Celtic. It was difficult for Juventus to keep the ball in the first half due to the Celtic players constant pressure and in part due to Juve players who were still tired from Saturday since Celtic played mainly reserves at the weekend. Glad the referee didn't give a penalty despite protests from the crowds and from the commentators. Fantastic result which should see us through to the next round provided who don't do like Milan did against Arsenal last year!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ah, good old Celtic whinging.

Mind a game where we beat them 4-2 at Pittodrie a few years back and they tried to claim that all four of our goals should have been disallowed.

Celtic have never, ever lost a game without being the victims of some great injustice or other.

Juventino[RUS];4052494 said:
Celtic fans are bitching over Hooper - Lichsteiner - Buffon situations at the corners :lol: :lol: yes, it's personal marking, fucking dumbass clowns, fuck off with ur hit'n'run football
The view of a lot of British fans of marking in the box is really curious.

They complain when people are booked for putting in obviously dangerous challenges because "it's a man's game", but they complain incessantly about how foreign teams mark in the box as if it's a non-contact sport.

Feb 12, 2013
on the subject of commentary my sister works for a betting shop and i tried to put a bet on that match fixing would get mentioned, whey wouldnt let me i guess it was blatantly obvious though! not surprised that they didn't mention celtics shady past though. biased douche's
I need to learn italian so i can watch italian streams.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:rofl: Guys these sh!ts you are posting from their forum is pure gold. The same arrogant mofos of before the match have failed epically and now the butthurt is killing them. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)