[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (118 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2013
newbie but long time juve fan! (since football italia on channel 4) browsed for a while thought i'd get involved! but yeah juve played excellent tonight, impossible to break down. football is about more than attacking and fast paced and 3-0 away in CL knockout is a massive result! bring on the quarters! :)

Feb 12, 2013
lel andy townsend
my personal favourite was when a juve player got fouled and he said "he could of moved out of the way of that!". ITV commentating makes me embarrassed to be English.
Doubt we will play a strong team 2nd leg because we have napoli weekend before, just a team that will get the job done, which is a pity because I know we'd really up the ante at home.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anyone got a video with Conte hugging the guy with the board used for changes?
hahaha that made me laugh!!

He is from UEFA right? i mean he is not from our team??

Con te was hugging him mindlessly and the guy was like "WTF man im not from ur team!!! leave me alone!"

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
newbie but long time juve fan! (since football italia on channel 4) browsed for a while thought i'd get involved! but yeah juve played excellent tonight, impossible to break down. football is about more than attacking and fast paced and 3-0 away in CL knockout is a massive result! bring on the quarters! :)
:tup: Nice first-time username. :)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
lel andy townsend
my personal favourite was when a juve player got fouled and he said "he could of moved out of the way of that!". ITV commentating makes me embarrassed to be English.
Doubt we will play a strong team 2nd leg because we have napoli weekend before, just a team that will get the job done, which is a pity because I know we'd really up the ante at home.
Welcome to the forum mate :tup:

Yep Andy Bellend is an embarrassment to both our nations

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Welcome :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
Celtic fans are bitching over Hooper - Lichsteiner - Buffon situations at the corners :lol: :lol: yes, it's personal marking, fucking dumbass clowns, fuck off with ur hit'n'run football

Originally Posted by holy pope
Lichsteiner is a cunt and Juventus are cheating vile cunts now fuck off

Lichsteiner should have been sent off for persistent fouling on our players, Hooper in particular.
He repeatedly tugged on his jersey and even pulled Hooper to the ground in the penalty box at one point, yet no penalty was awarded and only a yellow card was given.

:lol: they don't even know that referee can't give a penalty if the ball is not in the game :lol: (if you are not barcelona ofc ) :lol2:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Celtic fans saying "one thing I've learned from tonight is that Juventus is shite."

:lol:

We're shite, and we beat you 3 nil. Right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)