[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (159 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fom the replays I think the assistant saw it but it happened so fast perhaps he didnt have time to tell it to the ref. IMO we would have gotten the goal if MArchi wasnt there.
Dont think so... the guy stood frozen in time when the defender took the ball out... MAtri was already raging at him but Cheesio send it home.

What i think is that the defender blocked the vision of the ball when he slidetackled it.. preventing the ref to see if it crossed the line.... Because otherwise, theres no fucking way he could have missed that.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Wasnt he the one who lost the ball to padoin, who then passed to cheesio and the vucinic scored?.

If he was,,,, then the dude fuked eevrything up hahahaha.

You can see how loser he is.. that in the replay...when he loses the ball to padoin... instead of standing up and following the play... he grabs his head and starts lamenting beforehand.

Lame.
He just arrived today from Africa and they chose to play him :sergio:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Wasnt he the one who lost the ball to padoin, who then passed to cheesio and the vucinic scored?.

If he was,,,, then the dude fuked eevrything up hahahaha.

You can see how loser he is.. that in the replay...when he loses the ball to padoin... instead of standing up and following the play... he grabs his head and starts lamenting beforehand.

Lame.
Yeah, I think that was him too.

Wanyama is cack, where's that Celtic fan that hyped him so much? Seems like just a future Aston Villa or West Ham player to me.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Im not watching another Juventus game with British commentators
All they were talking was about us defending, like they forgot how chelsea has won last year

frick

Apr 4, 2010
:lol:
So much butthurt tonight.

And did they just lose to a team who trained in a 3rd divison club facilites? :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Wanyama is cack, where's that Celtic fan that hyped him so much? Seems like just a future Aston Villa or West Ham player to me.
Wanyama is okay I think, he and Vidal were cancelling each other in the game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Cracking result, even if the performance was far from brilliant for long periods.

I don't know if Juve were, but I was surprised that Celtic played as boldly as they did. I really didn't expect them to try to press as much as that. From their team selection it was clear they didn't just plan to defend like they did against Barca, but I suspect it was only the concession of the early goal that caused them to be as aggressive as that.

Ultimately, as well as Celtic played - and I don't think they can play better than that - they never threatened to open Juve up and only created one really clear chance from over an hour of dominance.

Juve's defence stood up well to the physical challenge and dealt with crosses pretty well for the most part, though they went too deep and made it too easy for Celtic to put crosses into the box at times.

Thought Juve could have done better against Celtic's pressing game. Was silly to try and play as many short passes in deep areas as they did. They should have played longer to the strikers and looked for them to take the ball in and set the play up.

Marchisio and Peluso controlled their side of the pitch very nicely, both in terms of keeping things tight and retaining possession when the opportunity presented itself. On the other side, Vidal and Lichtsteiner, while fine defensively, were pretty terrible in possession.

Don't understand the fuss about the Lichtsteiner v Hooper stuff at corners. Lichtsteiner may have been on dodgy ground on occassion, but it is worth remembering that he was not preventing Hoopper from tryin to get the ball - all Hooper wanted to do was to be in a position to obstruct Buffon.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just read the match report on Eurosport. :lol: It reads like Celtic was the only team playing and Juve was just some opponent generated by the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)