[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (117 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Marchisio hadn't followed up that first goal, by the way, it wasn't going to be a goal. Neither the ref nor the linesman nor the utterly irrelevant "additional assistant" gave the Matri goal.

This is true.

Thos UEFA fags were going to rob us once again... luckily MArchisio forced them to count the goal..and even award it to matri. Fukers,

Oh! but where are all those celtic dudes saying we cheated....when Uefa ROBBED us that first goal!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
marchisio did great on the follow-up on the first goal (knew right where to be).

had a great finish (with the run to get there) for the 2nd goal.

and assisted.

fuck the haters

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Why did Celtic's coach actually play Ambrose? The guy did everything wrong the entire evening.

I even remember him giving away a corner on Juve's half after he won a battle with Vucinic.
That was some retarded shit when he kicked the ball from halfway to give us a corner.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
"As far as I'm aware, no spectator has ever scored a goal." - Buffon's words are like daggers in the hearts of the Celtic faithful.

The atmosphere was so tremendous that I was trembling in my living room and am still trembling to this moment.

The only that that was spoken about by the Celtic fans pre-match was the stadium's atmosphere, pretty much conceding that their club has nothing when it comes to actually playing football, which was clear during the match as Juve allowed them to play their hearts out, only to come up with zero. They truly think their atmosphere results in magic or miracles of some sort.

We trained at a third division sides facilities. Thankfully we didn't use any of the 5th division facilities at Celtic.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That was some retarded $#@! when he kicked the ball from halfway to give us a corner.
He also fucked up big time on Matri's goal and he had a free header in the box which he aimed straight at Buffon :seven:

Odd decision to start a player that just came back the same day from the Africa Cup.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That was some retarded $#@! when he kicked the ball from halfway to give us a corner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT!"!

I was seeing the game with my dad... who is a real madrid fan but wanted to see the game anyways.... and when he saw that defender do that... he was like "woah, no wonder they are losing... this nigga is cack!!, i fact i have never seen a defender do that in my life!! at least not from almost half the field".

That guy was BAAAAAD,.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Jst back from the match, what happened to Celtic having an amazing atmosphere and us not being able to cope?

All I saw was Juve fans outsinging the Celtic fans for 90mins and us winning 3-0 without breaking a sweat.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wow.... Just back from the game and I'm absolutely stunned. That's the biggest loss Celtic have ever suffered at home in the Champions League, and the second ever home loss in the competition.

Juventus were quite content to draw Celtic in and then look for counters, and Celtic were far less than clinical with the chances we managed to create. Juve didn't seem to be pressing anywhere near as high as we usually do and this was obviously part of the gameplan (at least part of the gameplan if we scored early, that is).

I've got some pictures I took during the game which I'll get round to uploading eventually. What a hugely confusing experience that was for me. Atmosphere seemed VERY flat to me considering the occasion. 3-0!? Bloody hell. Juve won't be short on reputation in Europe this season, thats for sure!
very underwhelmed, but i wasn't really expecting anything more than what we're used to seeing in a big italian derby

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Jst back from the match, what happened to Celtic having an amazing atmosphere and us not being able to cope?

All I saw was Juve fans outsinging the Celtic fans for 90mins and us winning 3-0 without breaking a sweat.
:weee:

So unbearably jealous, hope you got some good pics

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
This is true.

Thos UEFA fags were going to rob us once again... luckily MArchisio forced them to count the goal..and even award it to matri. Fukers,

Oh! but where are all those celtic dudes saying we cheated....when Uefa ROBBED us that first goal!!!

Fom the replays I think the assistant saw it but it happened so fast perhaps he didnt have time to tell it to the ref. IMO we would have gotten the goal if MArchi wasnt there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT!"!

I was seeing the game with my dad... who is a real madrid fan but wanted to see the game anyways.... and when he saw that defender do that... he was like "woah, no wonder they are losing... this nigga is cack!!, i fact i have never seen a defender do that in my life!! at least not from almost half the field".

That guy was BAAAAAD,.
:lol: that was fucking hilarious, that was when i really knew that these players are of a english 2nd division quality at best

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is true.

Banging shiiiiit!!! Like when you're in the crapper and you're like daaaaaymm that craaaap popped out good. In full English terms....I'd say. (Gep Clears throat) ........fuq them! fuqqidy fuq! No teeth morons. We're friends with no one.

This voddy is good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He also $#@!ed up big time on Matri's goal and he had a free header in the box which he aimed straight at Buffon :seven:

Odd decision to start a player that just came back the same day from the Africa Cup.

Wasnt he the one who lost the ball to padoin, who then passed to cheesio and the vucinic scored?.

If he was,,,, then the dude fuked eevrything up hahahaha.

You can see how loser he is.. that in the replay...when he loses the ball to padoin... instead of standing up and following the play... he grabs his head and starts lamenting beforehand.

Lame.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012

I heard the same boring Celtic chant all match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)