[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (99 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you ask me celtic played right into our hands, i think Conte knew celtic were going to attack from the start, it was evident were were only playing on the counter and simply wear them down and keep hitting on the counter. Worked a treat!
It was risky, could have gone either way. On another day we might have buckled or a deflection goes in and we go behind, different game.

They were brave, but a little foolish.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
DEFENSE is the man of the match.. not marchisio even though he did great for the goal. but this defense without chiellini was just eyegasmic to see

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The ref made only one mistake. Clear foul by Bonucci just outside the box wasn't given and the ref thought Bonucci got the ball. The penalty calls from the Celtic manager and fans are shameless. None was even close to a penalty.
The other mistake in the match was made by the 4th official who didn't see Matri's goal. If Marchisio didn't score from the rebound, we were gonna be robbed of a clear goal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The best and easiest way to win a football game is exactly like we did today. Let the other team attack, as long as you believe in your defense 100% they will never be able to score on you and you can create your offense the easiest way which is thru counter attacks.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
2 reasons I will never be a footballer.

1. I play like ambrose did tonight

2. If I was involved in this game the ref would have no eyes to make sure he can't ruin a game again, 2 or 3 juve player would be lying with a completely destroyed ankle while drowning in a pool of there own blood and ambrose would have a broken nose....
The Celtic forum is a little bit disturbing. Psychopaths over there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Post match commentaries bitching about the corner kick incidents with Padoin and Brown, implying that "the coach must've encouraged that".
Like Brown is some innocent angel. But that stuff with Lichtsteiner was crazy, he asserted himself over the ref and the ref backed off.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
"The frustrating thing is, they weren't even that good. In no way did they outclass us, we dominated for 75 mins and didn't take our chances. They were clinical, and ambrose was fucking brutal. We should have had 4 or 5 pens and lichsteiner should have been off. The ref is a cunt and juve are scummy bastards"

http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3345059&postcount=3688

:rofl:
ROFL

Amici di nessuno

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine with Chiello, Asa, and Llorente

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It was risky, could have gone either way. On another day we might have buckled or a deflection goes in and we go behind, different game.

They were brave, but a little foolish.
it was risky, but we would have been more stupid to play open and high pressure from the start, Conte got this tactically spot on, even though it was ugly and a real test of our focus this is the stuff champions are made of

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Great tactic from Conte even if I like it more when we dominate.
Marchisio obviously motm.
Peluso really surprised me.
Now we should guard against complacentcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)