[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (115 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
we didnt look like juventus at all, but we did a great job at soucking up the pressure, and every time we attacked we looked very dangerous. very happy this was the match we decided to score on every good chance we had. several of our players played belove par, pirlo, vidal, barzagli but in the end it doesnt matter. this is a dream result now matter what.
suprised by peluso and togetter with marchisio my MOM.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Where the fuck is the mighty Celtic who smashed Barcelona and had a perfect home record in Europe?

In the end, the team who came to play football won.

Celtic should consider a career in boxing or wretsling. They would find much more success there.

Congrats to all Juventini out there!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Celtic can suck my Wanyama. Fuck, what a shit player he is. Poor mans Scott Parker ffs.

Bad game in general. Neither of the teams could keep posession in the first half, Celtic had only one game-plan: crosses in the box, stupid idea from their coach imo.

I thought Peluso did well, but Matri was the man of the match, played like such a beast. Caceres was imposant too and seemed secure apart from a few moments.

Stoke City or Celtic, I don't see the difference.

I would like to nominate as Lustig and that Nigerian CB as the worst bunch of the field.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
:superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee: :superhapp :weee:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
In all honesty if these brutes would've won tonight it would've been an insult to football. The way they were hassling us over every single ball fitted perfectly to a rugby game.
I'm not a Barca fan but when you see displays like this, you kind of agree with :"Barca plays the best football in the world."
We would have had a much easier game against them bcuz they play football not rugby or wrestling.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Marchisio & Peluso men of the match.

Vucinic was really off, but got a very crucial goal kudos to him.

Matri, Buffon and the backline were amazing.

Poor performances from Pirlo and Vidal.

Grazie Ragazzi, forza Juventus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)