[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
They have to fill the hours up with that sort of crap because their pundits know next to nothing about Celtic or Juve.
:agree:

Dunno how many times they've replayed that news story about Balotelli being racially abused by the Inter fans. They then follow it with their own report into racism within their own leagues. Is the Balotelli incident being reported on first because it's a higher profile player or because they're trying to make it a bigger issue then what's happening on their own shores? I'm probably reading too far into it as usual.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
JFG™;4050095 said:
:agree:

Dunno how many times they've replayed that news story about Balotelli being racially abused by the Inter fans. They then follow it with their own report into racism within their own leagues. Is the Balotelli incident being reported on first because it's a higher profile player or because they're trying to make it a bigger issue then what's happening on their own shores? I'm probably reading too far into it as usual.
Actually, SKY are probably also reluctant to devote too much airtime to Celtic v Juve since they don't actually have coverage of the game.

On ITV here.

And you can never read too much into SKY's pro-EPL propaganda.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Actually, SKY are probably also reluctant to devote too much airtime to Celtic v Juve since they don't actually have coverage of the game.

On ITV here.

TOTALLY RIGHT...a bunch o fools who think John Terry is the greatest defender alive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
John Hartson on the atmosphere:
“Juventus have experienced players like Andrea Pirlo and Gianluigi Buffon,” he told Goal.com.

“But even they have never experienced anything like that.
I love Big John, but that really is some dumb shit :D Especially considering both players have played there before.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ya there's more emphasis being put on the Madrid/United game seeing as how they're showing that. Thank feck it's being played on local television over here so I won't have to endure the torture of having to listen to Andy Towsend's shite

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

On ITV here.

Fuqing hate it when i watch it on itv when it comes to British teams against us. Spend most time shouting back at the telly like a pissed up whine-o shouting "what the hell do yooooooou know!!!"

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Fuqing hate it when i watch it on itv when it comes to British teams against us. Spend most time shouting back at the telly like a pissed up whine-o shouting "what the hell do yooooooou know!!!"
Think ITV showed Juve hammering Chelsea.

Was nice to hear the likes of Townsend suffer.

His all time great comment was when, just before Germany thrashed England 4-1 at the last World Cup, he declared no German player was good enough to get into the England side. :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
All those times having to listen to him on TV3 discounting any football team that wasn't Irish or English. He does sound like he's contemplating suicide during every game, if only :evil:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'd understand if we were still playing in the Delle Alpi and Celtic were stating how their stadium's fans will be a factor. But do they not know that our atmosphere now is the same, or better, than theirs?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'd understand if we were still playing in the Delle Alpi and Celtic were stating how their stadium's fans will be a factor. But do they not know that our atmosphere now is the same, or better, than theirs?
Of course they don't, is the simple answer mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)