[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (117 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
JFG™;4048885 said:
I think Malaga may be slightly weaker, personally.
no way imo. Malaga is class. They're 4th in La Liga right now and that's when you consider how many players they got rid of.

Anyways, easy win. Celtic aren't like Serie A teams where they know what they're going up against. they'll definitely be cocky and confident coming off of a win against barca, so i predict a surpisingly easy win for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Last time we played you your team was alot stronger, you had some real good players back then. Ours was roughly the same standard as now. So what makes some of you so sure your gonna beat us so easily? Sounds to me like the opinion of people that cant even point out turin on a map.
And your opinion sounds like opinion of a guy who doesn't even remember the last time Celtic played Juve, because he was too young I assume?

It was a last round match of the group stages. Juventus already secured the qualification as first placed, because before the last round we had 4 points advantage over the 2nd placed Porto. The last round match was a to be or not to be for Celtic. You needed a win, and you hoped that Porto won't beat Rosenborg. You played with 101% and for Juve it was just a distraction, a training match. You won, but Porto won too so you were eliminated. We rested almost the entire team on that match. Davids, Thuram, Zambrotta, Buffon, Trezeguet (came as a sub), Montero and Tudor were rested. That's 7 starters.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Let's be serious for a minute, I think the people expecting an easy win for Juve are in for a shock. Juve in a knock out game in Britain = disaster.

Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, even Fulham...

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Here's a little bit of Victor for you guys who haven't seen him.

:sheik:

[video=vimeo;53404529]http://vimeo.com/53404529#[/video]
Question, if he is that good? why doesn't he play for a top team? And compliation videos are biased since they take only good moments? So he only has like 6 minutes in his entire career?

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,714
    He looks like a pretty strong player (reminds me of Asamoah) and a great finisher as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, if he is that good? why doesn't he play for a top team? And compliation videos are biased since they take only good moments? So he only has like 6 minutes in his entire career?
    He's only 21. He turned down an improved contract from Celtic in october so there's likely interest from other teams.

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Wanyama

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)