[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (124 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You could do it at almost every stadium in Ireland. There's no stadium in Ireland where you'd get a "parking stub" by the way. :D
There were stubs where I went to high school and they could get you into games for free at half time as well. :D

- - - Updated - - -

JFG™;4048921 said:
Tallaght stadium is probably as good as it gets for Irish league teams unfortunately :sergio:
Is that Dublin?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
JFG™;4048921 said:
Tallaght stadium is probably as good as it gets for Irish league teams unfortunately :sergio:
Yeah, it's a grand little ground though. Turner's Cross or Terryland is probably the second best (well, Terryland isn't used in the league at the moment unfortunately).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's Shamrock Rover's ground. Most of the teams in the league are from Dublin though.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There were stubs where I went to high school and they could get you into games for free at half time as well. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Is that Dublin?
Yep Dublin :agree: I was there for the Rovers v Juve game.
Yeah, it's a grand little ground though. Turner's Cross or Terryland is probably the second best (well, Terryland isn't used in the league at the moment unfortunately).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's Shamrock Rover's ground. Most of the teams in the league are from Dublin though.
Ya Terryland is quite nice, if only there was a decent team occupying it. One of my mates plays for SD United actually, tells you the level they're at if he associates with the likes of myself :D

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Went to Tallaght stadium when we played Shamrock Rovers in 2010, got some abuse from Shamrock rovers fans. Asking what part of Turin was I from.

Pricks.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Last time we played you your team was alot stronger, you had some real good players back then. Ours was roughly the same standard as now. So what makes some of you so sure your gonna beat us so easily? Sounds to me like the opinion of people that cant even point out turin on a map.
This has no grounds for a discussion mate. Seriously what does a meaningless group stage game have to do with a r16 game? Regardless of how much better or worse the teams arecimpared to years past. The major difference is the way juventus is set up to play especially against British teams. Juventus under lippi Capello ancelotti were never set up to succeed against British teams; Even more recently with ranieri. Conte has changed the style of play so this is the discussion you and your Celtic mates should be having.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It was hilarious when Galway United beat Liverpool in a friendly. The ground was full of Irish Liverpool fans who expected to hammer us.
I missed that one :lol:
I was at the Man City game in the sports ground though. I was behind the goals and was nearly on the receiving end of a slide tackle from Niall Quinn!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He must have been reading my posts!!! :hellyes:
I think a lot of members here do respect the team you support. But out of blind faith and support for Juve that tends to get forgotten. Deep down most acknowledge the crowd support, etc that will be on display tomorrow. Let fans be fans. :)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I think a lot of members here do respect the team you support. But out of blind faith and support for Juve that tends to get forgotten. Deep down most acknowledge the crowd support, etc that will be on display tomorrow. Let fans be fans. :)
I agree, I respect Celtic and I think they're by no small feat here, I actually would argue that the marginal loss at the Nou Camp is a fantastic achievement; probably something more to be proud of than the win in which Barca looked horrible, but still massive credit to Celtic. I think everyone's just annoyed about the constant droning on the atmosphere, but to put it to bed by paraphrasing Buffon, I can't recall a supporter scoring a goal (that actually counts!). Which is a very fair point!
It's going to be a good game and I'm looking forward to watch it, in true away supporter fashion I am taking my Juve shirt, flag ect down to the Irish club tomorrow eve to enjoy the game with my Celtic friends. :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree, I respect Celtic and I think they're by no small feat here, I actually would argue that the marginal loss at the Nou Camp is a fantastic achievement; probably something more to be proud of than the win in which Barca looked horrible, but still massive credit to Celtic. I think everyone's just annoyed about the constant droning on the atmosphere, but to put it to bed by paraphrasing Buffon, I can't recall a supporter scoring a goal (that actually counts!). Which is a very fair point!
It's going to be a good game and I'm looking forward to watch it, in true away supporter fashion I am taking my Juve shirt, flag ect down to the Irish club tomorrow eve to enjoy the game with my Celtic friends. :)
:tup:

We just have hypersensitive little girls here that can't take a jab and immediately the "mum" jokes come out then shit hits the fan. I'm talking to you Badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)