[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (157 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
What is Kris Commons?
Kris Commons- over weight tub who would put Adrianos tummy to shame. Arrogant twit who on feb 12 2013 was given a lesson on being fit by our Swiss nazi

- - - Updated - - -

A fat hobbit, who shags sheep and has made up a Scottish identity to have a career of little note apart from that of a pie eating fiend.
:lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't know anything about this "jew-ventus" team. All I know is that my local ESPN coverage pours glory over all things from Great Britain when it comes to football -- whether England or Scotland -- and treat them as if they are the national home team and the opposing team is just cannon fodder.

Therefore, there is no way that this "jew-ventus" team could ever beat someone from the Isles. :agree:

They wouldn't lie if it was on TV.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seriously. Why is anyone actually bothering bitching with these trollers!? Insecure much.
Very insecure.:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anything about this "jew-ventus" team. All I know is that my local ESPN coverage pours glory over all things from Great Britain when it comes to football -- whether England or Scotland -- and treat them as if they are the national home team and the opposing team is just cannon fodder.

Therefore, there is no way that this "jew-ventus" team could ever beat someone from the Isles. :agree:

They wouldn't lie if it was on TV.
I don't see why the jew-ventus thing bothers you. By the way your transfer dealings have gone recently, it's an easy mistake to make.

Dec 31, 2008
A fat hobbit, who shags sheep and has made up a Scottish identity to have a career of little note apart from that of a pie eating fiend.
Fat pretend Scottish transsexual midget.
Kris Commons- over weight tub who would put Adrianos tummy to shame. Arrogant twit who on feb 12 2013 was given a lesson on being fit by our Swiss nazi
I love you guys :heart:

One more question. Does it bite?

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Why the mods ban them? we're having fun goddammit. Let the Celtic pvssies stay. let's see if any of these cvnts are man enough to show up after tomorrow night's pwnage.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Bloody hell, as irritating as it is to see members on here lowering themselves to mother jokes and petty insults, the way some of these Celtic fans have carried on warrants nothing less. If we really believe that we are the better team, then we ought to act accordingly and learn to rise above their taunts and accusations.

Trust me, I'm no fan of theirs but they cannot be as bad a team as we're all making out to be if they've managed to make it to this point. You can be damn sure that our players are not underrating them, there's no way Conte would allow it.

Can we just stick to speaking footie and leave the retardation to forums like AC's and Inter's? Ban the trolls, but if there are any proper Celtic fans visiting to actually speak footie, let them stay so long as they're respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)