[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (116 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Where the hell do you get we are going into this with the English mindset? Did you forget Italy just come off of a final appearance in the Euros which included 7 of our players. We came away with a point from behind in London against the defending champions ans came away winners from another CRAZY atmosphere in Donetsk and yet humbled by a minnow Danish team,and you think the Juventus players and staff are going into this game arrogantly because WE supporters in this forum believe we will come away winners? That's what your basing statement on? I applauded you...idiot of the year

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Where the hell do you get we are going into this with the English mindset? Did you forget Italy just come off of a final appearance in the Euros which included 7 of our players. We came away with a point from behind in London against the defending champions ans came away winners from another CRAZY atmosphere in Donetsk and yet humbled by a minnow Danish team,and you think the Juventus players and staff are going into this game arrogantly because WE supporters in this forum believe we will come away winners? That's what your basing statement on? I applauded you...idiot of the year
must be that arrogant english mindset that beat shakhtar away from home, a team that hadn't lost at home in something like well over a year?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I meant the English get fucked out every club an international tournament because they go on for ages as if they have already won before a ball has been kicked. The same way juventus fans and players are now.
so what has that got to do with Juventus or even Italy for that matter? Juventus have a rich history in the champions league

what fucking possible connection is there between english mentality and an Italian club?

Celticbhoy67

Dec 24, 2012
I just dont give a fuck anymore youse are all cunts
I was up for a good conversation about out two teams and the match tommorow and was expecting a bit of banter but the amount of abuse and bullshit fucking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)