[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (124 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Average Championship footballer speaking? Oh well, every dog has its day...It's 11 v 11 after all, just got to kick the ball in the net, very simply game football...
goes to show that celtic are a english championship level side, a team that can only attract these sort of names, and their best player gary hooper could only attract norwich city says what kind of level man for man celtic are really at, all they have going for them is spirit, but individual quality? it would be like playing pescara

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Ban me for what ? Seems to me you like to give it out but can't take it back.
Majority of ppl here know it isn't easy. Second Juves of the past were never well set up to face British teams and history supports that so comparing that team with this team is ridiculous. Trust me we are not bothered by your team either. It shall be an interesting game.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Celtic fan here. I'm loving the fact alot of you on here are looking down on our team and think its an easy game it will be all the sweeter when another big European name crashes out of the tournament. Personally I'm not to bothered about juventus you are no where near as good as the team who we beat 4-3 so I don't really fear you. As long as you don't carry out some more match fixing then we will comfortably go through to the last 8. HailHail
Nonsense, last time Juve were already through and rested virtually the entire team.

Del Piero and Trezeguet only played 45mins each and never at the same time.

Nedved only played because he had just joined and wasn't playing well.

The rest were fringe players witha youth gk.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
goes to show that celtic are a english championship level side, a team that can only attract these sort of names, and their best player gary hooper could only attract norwich city says what kind of level man for man celtic are really at, all they have going for them is spirit, but individual quality? it would be like playing pescara
They are better than the players they put on the field, they manage to make fairly mediocre players look decent. But then they play in a poor league where they get to build confidence and form.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nonsense, last time Juve were already through and rested virtually the entire team.

Del Piero and Trezeguet only played 45mins each and never at the same time.

Nedved only played because he had just joined and wasn't playing well.

The rest were fringe players witha youth gk.
Was just going to write this but couldn't have put it better myself.

Feb 11, 2013
At the end of the day we are going through because you are going in to this game with the arrogant mindset of the English. And we're does it get them year in year out ? Fucked out of every club and international tournament. Hope you enjoy the rest of your season without champions league football.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The only thing I'm worried about is us taking them a bit too lightly, them playing 100mph football in front of the masses, and then us finding ourselves a goal or two down before we've had time to settle.

If we get our foot on the ball early enough I think we'll be ok.
yep this, can see us going down early to a fucked up corner or gol di Nocerino.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Fat boy Commons, sheep shagger and false Scotsman. Hope Stephan gives tubby the run around till his blood pressure gets the better of him. $#@!.
:lol: I was excited for this clash, interested to converse with Celtic supporters but the lot of you coming on here with the "I like how Juve fans are taking us for granted" bull shit has turned my thinking. You shytes have 0 respect. Your whole theory of our crowd will set up through is ridiculous.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At the end of the day we are going through because you are going in to this game with the arrogant mindset of the English. And we're does it get them year in year out ? Fucked out of every club and international tournament. Hope you enjoy the rest of your season without champions league football.
We're not the Juventus players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: the fucking irony

oh by the way Juventus are an ITALIAN club but i wouldn't expect your ignorant mind to realise that

when was the last time scotland did anything in an international tournament? so how can you say the Italians get fucked out of international tournaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)