[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (120 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4048239 said:
1) No.
2) Yes, we were, because our sport director had contacts with referees in that period, now you tell me - do the fans, the players, the staff, the president etc. etc. deserve it just because one person had contacts with the referees ?!

Since Celtic voted to demote Rangers to 3rd division what i can expect from fans of this team?! Fucking imbeciles go to hell
Correction: He didn't contacted with refs for once but the ref designator. Which wasn't against rules, every fucking manager did the same.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Didn't your manager get banned for match-fixing this season? And Juventus got demoted to Serie B in 2006? If that's not the actions of a corrupted club, I don't know what is.
Banned.

Let this serve as a warning to other Celtic fans who plan to register on the forums.

Don't expect us to treat you the same way as Juve fans. If you're here from the enemy camp, be civil and respectful, or you'll find your stay here to be very short.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Why bother guys :D!.

Yes we were demoted, we are cheaters deal with it! Giovinco will dive to win us the game!

- - - Updated - - -

Banned.

Let this serve as a warning to other Celtic fans who plan to register on the forums.

Don't expect us to treat you the same way as Juve fans. If you're here from the enemy camp, be civil and respectful, or you'll find your stay here to be very short.
Why ruin the fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)