[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (160 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Let's be real here. It's fucking Celtic. The team everyone wanted to be drawn against lol. Their chances of making it into the next round are the same as those of a snowball in hell. And the arrogance to even think they can give us a fair fight. :howler:

No offense Celtic fans, but your team will get their ass raped so hard.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Wow, this post has already achieved full retardation to the point we didn't even needed Sheik. :angel:
j/k
Hope we get a good result, I expect a 1-1 draw or 1-2 for Juve. But we gonna see goals for sure, no 0-0 crap.

This is gonna be an exciting week for football! :weee: :nico:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Some famous Celtic Rangers players

Henrik Larsson

Captain Mark Messier

Bill Russell

I hope Kevin Garnett is off form
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But really, here's how this is going to go down. Juve will dominate the game and score one or maybe even two goals, with countless easy chances being missed. Then, Celtic will end up scoring one from their only shot on goal throughout the game from some stupid defensive mistake and we end up with a draw. Watch.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
I looked up Celtic Rangers's Champions' League record, curious about their exceptional home record of not losing at home to anyone except Barca for 20+ games and came across this.
2009/10 Champions League playoff apparently, Celtic Rangers 0 - 2 Arsenal.
It doesn't count?
That game doesn't count because the 1st goal was a deflection and the 2nd one was an own goal.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Let's be real here. It's fucking Celtic. The team everyone wanted to be drawn against lol. Their chances of making it into the next round are the same as those of a snowball in hell. And the arrogance to even think they can give us a fair fight. :howler:

No offense Celtic fans, but your team will get their ass raped so hard.
Like they stand a chance. If we can't make it against them, let's just be banned from CL altogether. @Foeller

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Prior to this match I'm only worried about our bad luck. Over the past two years we had some games with 30+ chances/shots but couldn't win (Genoa away last season, Lecce at home with Buffon's mistake...).

Bad deflections, amateuristic red card or penalty, silly give-away of the ball from our defenders... those are the only things that can get Celtic past us. That is if they manage to keep it tight at the back for 180+ minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)