[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (41 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
A Celtic fan from Ireland usually means one thing, they support them because 'its the Catholic thing to do'.

In my experience of dealing with these kind of fans, 99% of them know absolutely nothing about Celtic, except for when they play in Europe. Yet you never hear from them when they are playing away to St. Johnstone at 11.30 on a Sunday morning.
It's completely unoriginal :agree: and the majority of the support they receive from this country is embarrassingly tied to sectarianism and good old fashioned hate for the British. A lot of them are living in the past, will sing rebel songs all day long but haven't a clue what they're about.

I've met a few Scottish Celtic fans in my life and they've all been quite decent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Bull$#@!
were not $#@!ing stupid we know its gonna be tough but we still believe our team has a chance
And a very slim one at that. That's why your coach is trying to mirror our formation (3-5-2). His whole game plan is to break our game and then wait for a set piece or freak incident to score.
Tell you what, if your team tries to play football (like fiorentina did yesterday) you will be shellshocked beyond recognition.
If you try to make it physical and counter like, you will still have a very slim chance of getting a result. Juve is not a team to be bullied off the ball (watch the first leg of our coppa italia against Lazio who are as physical as a team can get or Napoli games who are waaay more clinical than you'll ever get), in this case a draw or a very very lucky win is what you can get.

Jul 20, 2012
Bull$#@!
were not $#@!ing stupid we know its gonna be tough but we still believe our team has a chance
Lol okay yet celtic fans believe since they beat barca thry can beat anyone. Yet teams like ossasuna beat barca so it clearly means nothing. Juve are superior in defence and the midfield area. Juve play a high pressing game while celtic play mostly on the counter. Juve will dominate And juventino are so cocky because we have the right to be and are the stronger team most of the fans are joking but juventus > cletic

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
It's completely unoriginal :agree: and the majority of the support they receive from this country is embarrassingly tied to sectarianism and good old fashioned hate for the British. A lot of them are living in the past, will sing rebel songs all day long but haven't a clue what they're about.

I've met a few Scottish Celtic fans in my life and they've all been quite decent.

I know, and I have contempt for Rangers fans over here who are exactly the same, support them because they are protestant etc. It's a farce.

m not one of them I support Celtic because my Da is a celtic fan and he brought me up to be a celtic fan yes Im an Irish catholic from South Armagh so what?
And on the point of only going to euro ties yes I love the big champions league nights unfortunately I could not get a ticket for the game on Tuesday night and instead of moaning about it I got myself a ticket for the Dundee united game next sunday in the League.
No offense but your dad, or even his dad or whoever, only started supporting Celtic because it was the Catholic thing to do, and you're from South Armagh? A hotbed of sectarianism if there was ever a place.

I live in a Catholic town, 99.1% of the people living here are nationalist according to the latest census, but christ you couldn't pay me to watch a Celtic game, or a Rangers game for that matter.

Celticbhoy67

Dec 24, 2012
I know, and I have contempt for Rangers fans over here who are exactly the same, support them because they are protestant etc. It's a farce.

No offense but your dad, or even his dad or whoever, only started supporting Celtic because it was the Catholic thing to do, and you're from South Armagh? A hotbed of sectarianism if there was ever a place.

I live in a Catholic town, 99.1% of the people living here are nationalist according to the latest census, but christ you couldn't pay me to watch a Celtic game, or a Rangers game for that matter.
Thats bullshit about a catholic thing to do
Celtics not just a catholic club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)