[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (22 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Wouldn't make sense to use Gio in this game, no aerial ability and he'd spend most of the match being muscled off the ball.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
JFG™;4047253 said:
Wouldn't make sense to use Gio in this game, no aerial ability and he'd spend most of the match being muscled off the ball.
I don't understand your ava. Is that Sub Zero or Liu Kang? It can't be both.

Celticbhoy67

Dec 24, 2012
Asked before but I'm currently living in Glasgow, does anyone know when the Juventus team are meant to arrive in Glasgow and which hotel they're staying in?

Would love to see some of the Juve players since I didn't buy a ticket because it costs £180 in the away section!
Most euro teams who come to Glasgow stay in the Hilton

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Enough overrating a serie c level team. We will rip them to shreds.

0-4

Vidal, marchisio, vucinic,lich

Hold me to this post.

Bring on the roman twats after this.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Asked before but I'm currently living in Glasgow, does anyone know when the Juventus team are meant to arrive in Glasgow and which hotel they're staying in?

Would love to see some of the Juve players since I didn't buy a ticket because it costs £180 in the away section!
They arrive tonight at 6ish

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No but this was when we received the fifa fair play award for the fans
As Scottish person our national team has won plenty of plaudits for our fans, but the key point is....nobody cares.

No decent team ever wins an award for its fans, football is about results not pointless honorable mention awards

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
A Celtic fan from Ireland usually means one thing, they support them because 'its the Catholic thing to do'.

In my experience of dealing with these kind of fans, 99% of them know absolutely nothing about Celtic, except for when they play in Europe. Yet you never hear from them when they are playing away to St. Johnstone at 11.30 on a Sunday morning.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I expect us to get a win or atleast a draw on Tuesday. We are quite superior quality wise and we don't have a side that will be bullied around by teams who play a very physical game. The only concern I have would be conceding from a corner or free kick.

Either way, I expect us to pretty much decide this fixture in the first game.

Celticbhoy67

Dec 24, 2012
A Celtic fan from Ireland usually means one thing, they support them because 'its the Catholic thing to do'.

In my experience of dealing with these kind of fans, 99% of them know absolutely nothing about Celtic, except for when they play in Europe. Yet you never hear from them when they are playing away to St. Johnstone at 11.30 on a Sunday morning.
Im not one of them I support Celtic because my Da is a celtic fan and he brought me up to be a celtic fan yes Im an Irish catholic from South Armagh so what?
And on the point of only going to euro ties yes I love the big champions league nights unfortunately I could not get a ticket for the game on Tuesday night and instead of moaning about it I got myself a ticket for the Dundee united game next sunday in the League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)